Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
๓๏๒ ~ Clan RECRUITING
Hello we are the ๓๏๒ ~ clan we are RECRUITING! 

*What can we do? 
CannonSplits
PoPSplits
SplitRuns
TrickSplits
And more cool team splits

*What to need
[-] The following 1 user Likes ๓๏๒ ~ ℱŁΔŘ€'s post:
  • MicShinobi
Ive been looking for a clan. I know how to do all the stuff you guys can do but im not the best at splitruns. If you guys are willing to test me out it will be great!
My skype is mercy_skillz
A new clan? Sounds good, If you would like to link a discord or anything else to contact the team with please edit your thread!

I hope your clan goes well, And good luck with the future!

-Greets,
Web Developer 
(05-21-2016, 09:09 AM)๓๏๒ ~ ℱŁΔŘ€ Wrote: Hello we are the ๓๏๒ ~ clan we are RECRUITING! 

*What can we do? 
CannonSplits
PoPSplits
SplitRuns
TrickSplits
And more cool team splits

*What to need

I'd like to try out msg @thegamerlord_ on skype if you wish
My name is Matt. I am from East USA and I'm 13 years old. I'm lvl 71 and my highscore is 61k. Hope I can Join  [Image: biggrin.png]
Hello!My name is Desmond, and I'm from North Carolina (USA). I just started recently- I am level 9 and my highscore is 16k. My favorite strategy is find a trustworthy person to team with, boost them to the top, find a sucker, boost them, then coordinate with my team and eat the sucker! I also like to clear viruses from my teams path. I have skype and am 14. Anyways, thanks for reading!
Wink 
Hello. I am looking for clan that is good enough for me. You can test me, but if i dont like your playing i will NOT join the clan. But add me on skype : ifozox Sleepy

And also i am 13 years old. i live in finland,
I wish you the best of luck with your clan, I hope you'll find new members soon. Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Good clan but im not that pro so nah ima not join sry xD