Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
New Thread Idea for AGF!
(05-21-2016, 07:10 AM)Voakie Wrote: I like it! Smile

And btw, people with green or blue names are not Staff Tongue
List:  http://Agarioforums.net/showteam.php
He says STAFF and MEMBERS. I think he mentioned some active members with green names, but he didn't say he only meant staff, membwers too Smile
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • ~XC
I'm not going to lie, This would be a great addition to the forums!

10/10 from me buddy.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • ~XC
tbh i dont really like the idea, cause this is the Agario Forums, not a chat for all the other games, i think its too much sorry.
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
Don't at me, I'm not active or staff here anymore.
(05-21-2016, 08:54 AM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 07:10 AM)Voakie Wrote: I like it! Smile

And btw, people with green or blue names are not Staff Tongue
List:  http://Agarioforums.net/showteam.php
He says STAFF and MEMBERS. I think he mentioned some active members with green names, but he didn't say he only meant staff, membwers too Smile
I was referring to him asking run SPOT run if he could help Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
There should be sections of those games called ''Agar.io Related Games'' or something similar
It would be cool, it will take time, but it will be awesome.
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
Yes! @Falysidia ! I think that would be a great thread name. (I was trying to think of one)

So yeah basically replace the Slither.io place with a thread called "Agario Related Games" etc. I would like to see some mroe feedback thanks for the support everyone!
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~XC's post:
  • Sora
---DolphinsFTW says---
all i care about on that post was the fact that my name was included

(couldnt find anything to commnt about related to the thread, very well said cross)
[-] The following 1 user Likes DolphinsFTW 's post:
  • ~XC
It would help keep content organized. So what I propose is a new forum section called "Similar games" which contains its own small section of these different games.
Agreed?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Voakie , ~XC
ya that would be good @Sora
Well here is what I am mainly thinking @Sora

In the place of slither.io, make that forum section called Agario Related Games. There there should be 2 sub categories. Tips and tricks and guides for these agario related games, and then general discussion of those games.

In the guides section of the game. There should be a "Guide" for each game at the top of the forum, like how you can pin it at the top. These are just general guides for the games, like slither.io, diep.io, wings.io, and others. Like the one FIRE posted in announcements, that one could be used for that game. Then forum users have the option to post their own guides to certain parts of the games, or again, add tricks and tips that they have used, just like in the agario tricks and tips section.

Then in the general discussion, there will be just be....well... general discussion of these games! Maybe introducing some cool games that they found like agario. Or maybe screenshots of their gameplays, etc. Also maybe mods for these games, you get what I am saying

So yeah I think this would be a great idea, and if plausible I would like help out or lead in the creation of this. I believe we already have a slither.io guide and a diep.io guide, so guides for the others will need to be made!

Some of the main games I am talking about are Vanario, Biome3d.com, wings.io, vertix.io, and like circle game and stuff.

Basic overview of what it would look like

Agario Related Games:

Tips, Tricks, and Guides~
General Discussion~

Again thank you very much! @Sora and @DolphinsFTW

Big Grin

Also to respond to the other posters... @Voakie I know they aren't staff haha, I just know they are active members and want their opinion. Also @HazR I respect your opinion, but again we do have slither.io stuff.

And again thank you for the support @Barzh @V1tal and FIRE.... ikr where would you post it? Hehe
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 2 users Like ~XC's post:
  • *****, ℱIRE
(05-21-2016, 05:26 PM)~XC Wrote: Well here is what I am mainly thinking @Sora

In the place of slither.io, make that forum section called Agario Related Games. There there should be 2 sub categories. Tips and tricks and guides for these agario related games, and then general discussion of those games.

In the guides section of the game. There should be a "Guide" for each game at the top of the forum, like how you can pin it at the top. These are just general guides for the games, like slither.io, diep.io, wings.io, and others. Like the one FIRE posted in announcements, that one could be used for that game. Then forum users have the option to post their own guides to certain parts of the games, or again, add tricks and tips that they have used, just like in the agario tricks and tips section.

Then in the general discussion, there will be just be....well... general discussion of these games! Maybe introducing some cool games that they found like agario. Or maybe screenshots of their gameplays, etc. Also maybe mods for these games, you get what I am saying

So yeah I think this would be a great idea, and if plausible I would like help out or lead in the creation of this. I believe we already have a slither.io guide and a diep.io guide, so guides for the others will need to be made!

Some of the main games I am talking about are Vanario, Biome3d.com, wings.io, vertix.io, and like circle game and stuff.

Agario Related Games:

General Discussion~

Big Grin

Also to respond to the other posters... @Voakie I know they aren't staff haha, I just know they are active members and want their opinion. Also @HazR I respect your opinion, but again we do have slither.io stuff.

And again thank you for the support @Barzh @V1tal and FIRE.... ikr where would you post it? Hehe

Hahaha and FIRE, so hard name to tag Tongue
Tired of living.
(05-21-2016, 05:41 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 05:26 PM)~XC Wrote: Well here is what I am mainly thinking @Sora

Agario Related Games:

General Discussion~

Big Grin

Hahaha and FIRE, so hard name to tag Tongue

Ikr, you have to copy my name first, lol Smile
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
I will make a diep.io guide if needed. sora if ur gunna make it i can start right away with a video. i mean im beast at diep.io (look at my channel i uploaded twice)
(05-21-2016, 06:47 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: I will make a diep.io guide if needed. sora if ur gunna make it i can start right away with a video. i mean im beast at diep.io (look at my channel i uploaded twice)

Actually FIRE made a really nice in depth description for beginners of diep.io... But like tips and tricks will be needed, @Sora still needs to approve and hopefully put into action

IF SO I would like to do the Vertix.io one

As well as the overall Welcome to This forum category thing etc etc
  Keep On Running!