Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
agarforums.io
whatever happen to the agarforums.io by acydwarp, and why is the link now that knock off agar?
T r i l l 
[-] The following 1 user Likes angelfromthej's post:
  • GhostTrash123
This has always been the agarioforums and agarioforums.io was always the server here (though recently updated and renamed agma)....the other one was a direct rip off of this site, down to the images and layout (when it first started). They were agar.ioforums.com if I remember right...I was there too, but found the angry fanboy/girl attitudes that domminated to be a lil offputting for my tastes. They shut down and those guys all went to Discord servers and teamspeak... cant remember the game site they play on, but pretty much dead. acydwarp quit trying to update the cheats and as far as I know isn't doing much. I'd check https://gota.io/ if you really wanna find some of the old school crew although most of gota switched to discord last I checked too. I think you'll find most clans are now on discord, and searching there is prob your best bet. Good luck! If you want friendly convo's, links to discord clans, skins/sig's/banners, or just a new way of looking at agar type gaming I recommend swinging through here and saying hi occasionally. Best of luck in your searches, and cheers!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • GhostTrash123, Squirrel
lol i used to be on agarforums.io but idk what happened either

Also, agarplus.io re-directs you to astr.io as well
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-31-2017, 03:13 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: This has always been the agarioforums and agarioforums.io was always the server here (though recently updated and renamed agma)....the other one was a direct rip off of this site, down to the images and layout (when it first started). They were agar.ioforums.com if I remember right...I was there too, but found the angry fanboy/girl attitudes that domminated to be a lil offputting for my tastes. They shut down and those guys all went to Discord servers and teamspeak... cant remember the game site they play on, but pretty much dead. acydwarp quit trying to update the cheats and as far as I know isn't doing much. I'd check https://gota.io/ if you really wanna find some of the old school crew although most of gota switched to discord last I checked too. I think you'll find most clans are now on discord, and searching there is prob your best bet. Good luck! If you want friendly convo's, links to discord clans, skins/sig's/banners, or just a new way of looking at agar type gaming I recommend swinging through here and saying hi occasionally. Best of luck in your searches, and cheers!

Hey, thanks for the Agar history lesson!

I think all of that was before my time... I had only been playing for maybe 6 months or so when I joined here in April last year, and I once I'd become frustrated at trying to communicate with people by just changing my name, and finding them again (lol), I went looking forum, and found this.

As they say... "imitation is the finest form of appreciation"? (OK, OK, I think some would disagree... lol, but still, it's true!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • GhostTrash123