Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack on Titan - Fans Theory
I've been a fan of anime. I love watching and I love drawing anime. 

One of the latest one that I am binge watching is Attack on Titan. On it's second season, so much have unraveled. The plot had actually thickened and the mystery became more and more gripping. (I wont give you spoilers if you haven't had the chance to watch it) 

But if you are not familiar about this show, I will warn you that it can get gory. If you are squeamish, this might not be your cup of tea. For those who like gore, action, suspense, mystery and heart, this would be a story you might enjoy. 

The artist is just exactly my taste in Japanese anime. The story of course, will get you hooked as it unfolds more and more but still keeping you just where they want you, clueless about what's the secret like the protagonist's point of view. 

So for the fans out there, let's have a fan theory. What do you think could be the big secret? Why are they able to turn into titans whenever they please and how? Why is there no break in the wall? Where could the titans be coming from? Why is the priest involve? The walls are made of titans, why, how?

[Image: XAwN4rA.jpg]
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 8 users Like Sugar's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Mikasa, QueenHeather, Reaction , Relax , Robin , Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
well great....now Im watching this....(actually pretty good, with some unexpected twists!)
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Voakie
I need to watch this first, gimme a month or so
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Robin
@run SPOT run and @Voakie , here's a link in case you want to binge watch
http://www.shingekinokyojin.tv/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • run SPOT run
There should be some manga fans over here lol...

there's gotta be one XD
[Image: Robin.png]
I’m watching the Cartoon Network dub, so please don’t get mad.

But, I started wondering if the walls are there to keep everyone locked inside rather then as protection from what’s outside.

Even though it’s a little strange, I like the 2nd season closing theme.
(05-30-2017, 12:20 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I’m watching the Cartoon Network dub, so please don’t get mad.

But, I started wondering if the walls are there to keep everyone locked inside rather then as protection from what’s outside.

Even though it’s a little strange, I like the 2nd season closing theme.

Ooooh that is a good theory but protection from what? I'm curious what you think.

They show this on Cartoon Network??? But its pretty violent for kids to watch. hmmmm...

@Robin , I didn't read the manga for this. @Relax , since you've seen both manga and series, which did you prefer? Did you like the series version?

The people who have read the manga already know what's happening and I don't want spoilers. I just want to get fans views what they think.
YASSSS!! I love me some AOT

The first season is gory too, this was the first anime I've ever watched and the first episode at the part with Erens moms death made me feel sick. I was instantly into it Big Grin

I haven't been able to watch the second season yet, I'll likely have to download it. I've heard it's good from some people and heard it's terrible from others... After I watch season 2 I'll tell you how I liked it! I'm stoked that you're into it, very few of my friends watch anime. And the ones that do, hate on AOT or think it's too bloody/depressing. Dodgy

Btw they run it on Cartoon Network at night (here at least) which is called Adult Swim after a certain time... They block out almost all the blood and gore and even cut certain scenes. If you can download it or find a reliable website to watch it on I would go with that route.

I can't really discuss too much on the theories part... I feel like there's a lot of secrets kept by the elite people in the innermost wall. And erens dad plays a part in the secret ofc
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Sugar
(05-30-2017, 11:34 AM)cuntnugg3t Wrote: YASSSS!! I love me some AOT

The first season is gory too, this was the first anime I've ever watched and the first episode at the part with Erens moms death made me feel sick. I was instantly into it Big Grin

I haven't been able to watch the second season yet, I'll likely have to download it. I've heard it's good from some people and heard it's terrible from others... After I watch season 2 I'll tell you how I liked it! I'm stoked that you're into it, very few of my friends watch anime. And the ones that do, hate on AOT or think it's too bloody/depressing. Dodgy

Btw they run it on Cartoon Network at night (here at least) which is called Adult Swim after a certain time... They block out almost all the blood and gore and even cut certain scenes. If you can download it or find a reliable website to watch it on I would go with that route.

I can't really discuss too much on the theories part... I feel like there's a lot of secrets kept by the elite people in the innermost wall. And erens dad plays a part in the secret ofc

Yes 1st episode, you are like "what the????" but glued to screen all the while and binge watched all season 1. lol I'm all sweet but boy I love gore. lol 
They turned it into a movie in Japan but I wouldn't recommend you watching that. It's horrible. 
The season for me, has a different vibe than the first but I am just so hooked at this point I don't care what people are saying whether they like it or not. 
I posted a link here where you can binge watch it online, with sub. No need to download. 
Also it sucks that Cartoon Network would show it but butcher it. Like if you will air it anyway, just air the whole thing. 
Let's get into the fan theory when you've finished season 2. I'm excited.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
Anime shown on Cartoon Network’s late night block have few edits these days. The main edits are usually shortening the openings and closings for time constraints.

Most of the shows under Adult Swim or Toonami are definitely for mature audiences.

Hasn’t anyone ever seen Mr. Pickles? It’s probably more disgusting then AoT. I don't recommend watching it though!

Fan Theory:
I think Erwin Smith is either the Armored or Colossal Titan.
Mainly based on my first season observations.
(05-31-2017, 01:55 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: Anime shown on Cartoon Network’s late night block have few edits these days. The main edits are usually shortening the openings and closings for time constraints.

Most of the shows under Adult Swim or Toonami are definitely for mature audiences.

Hasn’t anyone ever seen Mr. Pickles? It’s probably more disgusting then AoT. I don't recommend watching it though!

Fan Theory:
I think Erwin Smith is either the Armored or Colossal Titan.
Mainly based on my first season observations.

Hey Shadow, thanks for participating. I'm cool with them cutting the opening sequence and final credits those are very long. 
But I hope they don't cut any of the body. Specially the gorey parts lol. 
About the fan theory, you'll be very very surprised who it is. lol thats all I'm going to say.
well, so far I guessed who the female titan was right away....done with season one....gonna give myself a lil break then binge out season 2...
I'll report back, but I already have some crazy theories about what's happening...also if you have netflix, I really liked BLAME!....better than I thought it would be, kinda classic in it's style.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Sugar
(05-31-2017, 04:00 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: well, so far I guessed who the female titan was right away....done with season one....gonna give myself a lil break then binge out season 2...
I'll report back, but I already have some crazy theories about what's happening...also if you have netflix, I really liked BLAME!....better than I thought it would be, kinda classic in it's style.

You guessed it right? I didn't because I wasn't looking out for it. Lol. but yes obviously its the 2 mean sulking girls. 

There are more revelations on season 2.

Blame, I saw the trailer and it is up to the alley of my interest. But I don't have netflix. I might try to find a link online. Then we can talk more about that when I get to it or start another thread for that. Lol
(05-31-2017, 02:09 AM)Sugar Wrote: Hey Shadow, thanks for participating. I'm cool with them cutting the opening sequence and final credits those are very long. 
But I hope they don't cut any of the body. Specially the gorey parts lol. 
About the fan theory, you'll be very very surprised who it is. lol thats all I'm going to say.

I definitely didn’t expect that and it was revealed sooner than I thought. I’m not so sure if I like it.

In the past Carton Network showed Akame ga Kill and Hellsing Ultimate. If they cut any violence from those shows, there won’t be any actual content left.
Really it's too soon? But even so, there's so many unanswered questions.

Which episode are you in now?

Yeah, it's a good thing if they don't cut because there are some things relevant to the story out of the gore.