Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm pixelated
(05-28-2017, 09:07 PM)Pixelated娜 Wrote: Funly enough, I was actually thinking of PHP next, well to some extent, I already know it (Basically HTML) but with the the <?php and ?> and the HTML/CSS was for people who wanted me to make a website for them which looked attractive.
-Pixelated

Absolutely, PHP would be an awesome next step. You already have the background to see what it can do for you. And, when you go to a website, your mind will be able to look at the URL, note when it ends in ".php", and formulate in your mind the why, and what it's doing, behind the scenes!

You'll even find a few around here who'll share some of your experiences. Smile

(Although for me, it was a very long time ago. lol... You didn't answer my question about assembly.... so I'll tell you why I learned it way back. I sucked at games, and it frustrated me. So I wanted to know how to cheat... and figured I needed to learn assembly to figure out how a game played with certain variables. I'm just wondering if it's the same reason, or if you have a more honourable one, lol!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Pixelated娜
(05-29-2017, 06:11 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 09:07 PM)Pixelated娜 Wrote: Funly enough, I was actually thinking of PHP next, well to some extent, I already know it (Basically HTML) but with the the <?php and ?> and the HTML/CSS was for people who wanted me to make a website for them which looked attractive.
-Pixelated

Absolutely, PHP would be an awesome next step. You already have the background to see what it can do for you. And, when you go to a website, your mind will be able to look at the URL, note when it ends in ".php", and formulate in your mind the why, and what it's doing, behind the scenes!

You'll even find a few around here who'll share some of your experiences. Smile

(Although for me, it was a very long time ago. lol... You didn't answer my question about assembly.... so I'll tell you why I learned it way back.  I sucked at games, and it frustrated me. So I wanted to know how to cheat... and figured I needed to learn assembly to figure out how a game played with certain variables. I'm just wondering if it's the same reason, or if you have a more honourable one, lol!)
To some extent, your reason is similar to mine but I'm learning it mainly for agario bots because a friend of mine by the names of "NuclearC" has coded bots via Assembly so I was wondering if I could do the same.
-Pixelated
"Life is like a bicycle, To keep your balance
You must keep moving!" - Albert Einstein 

[-] The following 1 user Likes Pixelated娜's post:
  • Squirrel