Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why team in rush?
Why team in rush?

- Only one person is going to end up with the higher score.  why give away your mass?
- Any time you can put yourself in a bad situation because your buddy will just bail you out is lame.  Coward.

I mean I get teaming in classic because it's never ending and there is no winner or loser so get as big as you can and if you want to team, go for it.

The only reasons I can come up with of why people might want to team in rush are:

- They are not good enough to play on their own.  I guess just find a new game to play?
- They do not have many friends in the real world so they are trying to make up for it by feeling like they are a part of something.

I do not know how to attach a poll and I do not care to learn (see below):

How gay is teaming in rush?
- Really Gay
- Super Gay
- Unbelievably Gay
- Plain Old Gay
[-] The following 1 user Likes §|**(.)**|§'s post:
  • Squirrel
(05-26-2017, 12:20 PM)§|**(.)**|§ Wrote: Why team in rush?

- Only one person is going to end up with the higher score.  why give away your mass?
- Any time you can put yourself in a bad situation because your buddy will just bail you out is lame.  Coward.

I mean I get teaming in classic because it's never ending and there is no winner or loser so get as big as you can and if you want to team, go for it.

The only reasons I can come up with of why people might want to team in rush are:

- They are not good enough to play on their own.  I guess just find a new game to play?
- They do not have many friends in the real world so they are trying to make up for it by feeling like they are a part of something.

I do not know how to attach a poll and I do not care to learn (see below):

How gay is teaming in rush?
- Really Gay
- Super Gay
- Unbelievably Gay
- Plain Old Gay

The two people I used to know of... one would prompt the other to constantly re-enter the game and do something, so they would get a better reward -- uhhh, oh yeah, 'potion'.

So yeah, I choose "unbelievably" _____ but some word other than yours. (lol) Stupid? No, that doesn;t work, since they are essentially giftinhg themselves.

But then... why do people insist on having Aeroplan cardsm when they never fly anywhere, and why do they make a fuss over these "rewards"?

A lot of life doesn't make sense... if you think about it too much, you'll cry, or beat your head against the wall.

So save yourself, lol, and stop thinking!

Hell. As far as I know, "Rush" is the only thing you can do, and that's just 5 mins. What is the point of essentially "potion farming" if you can never play the game longer than 5 mins??

This too, is a question I don't give a rat's @ss about. (lol)

But I'm still glad they made the public game... otherwise, I'd never have bothered to seek out this place. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Rush Mode is difficult these days for solo players and those who don’t use ultra mass boosts.

Teaming is the only way to get top rankings and better potions. I doubt it’s really about potions or rewards though. I think many players are starting to realize if they don’t team they can’t win.

I didn’t think reducing the size of the game field would favor teams and clans as much as it did.