Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[iAcid]'s Introduction
Bro, @✨101✨ we need to call you 2.0 now, like legit lol

@iAcid welcome to the forums hope you stay and teach the old 101 how to be the true 101

Sorry @✨101✨ you're honestly just one big agf meme Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nancy's post:
  • Squirrel
Wow, now just because you've thought of it before, you've the monopoly on the 101 name. Great logic and maturity. "I was called that before therefore I'm the real one".

Wouldn't want you to experience the hell of having a popular name. Ohh no. We can't have two people called 101. Impossible. People on the internet never cease to disappoint me.

EDIT: before I am impaled by the pitchforks of an angry mob, I'd like to state that I'm joking.
[-] The following 4 users Like Doigt's post:
  • iAcid, Sora, Squirrel , ✨101✨
(04-23-2017, 06:34 PM)Doigt Wrote: Wow, now just because you've thought of it before, you've the monopoly on the 101 name. Great logic and maturity. "I was called that before therefore I'm the real one".

Wouldn't want you to experience the hell of having a popular name. Ohh no. We can't have two people called 101. Impossible. People on the internet never cease to disappoint me.

EDIT: before I am impaled by the pitchforks of an angry mob, I'd like to state that I'm joking.

lol!

Wouldn't you turn tail betwixt your legs if it turned out she tasked her lawyers to spend the $10K, whatever it costs, to make that 'TM' real?

~grin~

I would make you eat crow for months! ~gloating chortling laughter~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sugar
Hey, at least I wouldn't eat peanuts all day like a certain talking animal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-23-2017, 06:58 PM)Doigt Wrote: Hey, at least I wouldn't eat peanuts all day like a certain talking animal.

Goes to show what you know!

When I was reminded that detrimental lines like "You can get that for peanuts" denoted them as the chump-of-the-nuts... I started buying more cashews, and fewer peanuts. (lol)

I still buy peanuts (whole, in the shell) for my furry friends though. And make them work for it, by typically putting 1 or 2 nuts on each low-hanging branch. :|

I want 'em to survive, push up the average rodent age of 1.5, rather than make 'em my pet.
Fight the Good Fight
  • Sugar
(04-23-2017, 05:46 PM)Nancy Wrote: Bro, @✨101✨ we need to call you 2.0 now, like legit lol

@iAcid welcome to the forums hope you stay and teach the old 101 how to be the true 101

Sorry @✨101✨ you're honestly just one big agf meme Wink

TRIGGERED

1v1 me kid :p
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Squirrel , Sugar
[insert spooky ghost emoji here] @Sugar
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-19-2017, 11:45 PM)iAcid Wrote: [insert spooky ghost emoji here] @Sugar

Didnt really see your introduction before this. It's nice to know a bit of the history. No wonder you are already that good of a player. 

Poor 101, this post had spun off to another thread to poke fun at him. But it's all in good fun, thanks to one clever squirrel.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sugar's post:
  • iAcid, ✨101✨
(05-20-2017, 01:17 AM)Sugar Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 11:45 PM)iAcid Wrote: [insert spooky ghost emoji here] @Sugar

Didnt really see your introduction before this. It's nice to know a bit of the history. No wonder you are already that good of a player. 

Poor 101, this post had spun off to another thread to poke fun at him. But it's all in good fun, thanks to one clever squirrel.

Psst, don't tell @✨101✨ ... but he likes the extra attention, even when we're trying to bug him!

~cackles madly~

Oh, and I bet it doesn't escape him how often a thread that had nuttin' to do with him, suddenly ends up mentioning him a whole lot.

Also.... don't tell @Relax , he might get jealous... or he might just be aloof and claim he's never met her yet.

Okay, now that I've spent enough time trying to cause trouble, time to disappear amongst the trees again! Big Grin

By the way, @iAcid, don't you wanna take control of your thread back?? Wink
Fight the Good Fight
  • iAcid