Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just someone new
Sending my warm greetings to all of you. Hi, I'm Alex and I am pleased to meet you all.
I love the colorful banner and the black background of this website. Added the fact that you guys have a lot of interesting thread wherein I can learn and at the same time share my ideas.
"Escape reality and play games."
A network analyst at PetStreetMall, a place to find quality and affordable pet supplies

[url=http://www.petstreetmall.com/][/url]
[-] The following 2 users Like newsalert's post:
  • Gandalf, run SPOT run
(05-26-2017, 06:33 AM)newsalert Wrote: Sending my warm greetings to all of you. Hi, I'm Alex and I am pleased to meet you all.
I love the colorful banner and the black background of this website. Added the fact that you guys have a lot of interesting thread wherein I can learn and at the same time share my ideas.

Welcome to the Forums!

We don't always talk about the game, so glad to have you, and I'll be looking for those ideas of yours! (Any get-rich-quick ones? lol)

WAIT!

I have one myself.

Don't laugh.....

Fidget spinners....

I look at one, and I see nuttin' more than a cheap toy. Like a spinning top, except it stays on your finger... or something.

Why the heck is this such a big thing right now?!

But I do know that my household now owns 3 of 'em, and my wife dropped more than $20 in total on them. And yet they look like they might cost about 50 cents to make.

Then the day after, I go to my fave mom & dad's pizza place, and what do I see? A big sign that says "FIDGET SPINNERS SOLD HERE".

Eesh.

Anyhow... looking forward to seeing more of you, and hope that you enjoy your time here!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Gandalf
Welcome to the forums ~

Thank you for taking the time to write out a kind introduction! Enjoy your time here Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hey Alex nice of you to join us. Hope you enjoy the conversations here. Like @Squirrel said its mostly anything under the sun.
Fidget Spinners...I was wondering what that was because Yeet showed a picturein discord. I thought it was some version of knuckles. lol Now I'm wondering how to use it.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Gandalf
(05-26-2017, 08:36 AM)Sugar Wrote: Hey Alex nice of you to join us. Hope you enjoy the conversations here. Like @Squirrel said its mostly anything under the sun.
Fidget Spinners...I was wondering what that was because Yeet showed a picturein discord. I thought it was some version of knuckles. lol Now I'm wondering how to use it.

I don't know if there's anything more to it than the obvious of spinning it while holding the thing on a fingertip.

I'll keep watching the young'uns and report back. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-26-2017, 08:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 08:36 AM)Sugar Wrote: Hey Alex nice of you to join us. Hope you enjoy the conversations here. Like @Squirrel said its mostly anything under the sun.

I don't know if there's anything more to it than the obvious of spinning it while holding the thing on a fingertip.

I'll keep watching the young'uns and report back. (lol)
whover thought of that is a marketing genius then...
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome to the forums Alex, hope you have a nice stay here, if you have any question, you can always ask me Wink
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

Hey, welcome! I hope you will have an enlightening experience on the forums Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Squirrel
Cheers for the warm and crazy welcome from you guys! Looking forward to having more interaction with you pals!
"Escape reality and play games."
A network analyst at PetStreetMall, a place to find quality and affordable pet supplies

[url=http://www.petstreetmall.com/][/url]
[-] The following 1 user Likes newsalert's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome to forums  hope you would find pleasure here with us many person are there to help you if needed
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s