Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone wanna make a clan on discord?
    Hello all i was wanting to make my own clan and im wondering if anyone would like to join my clan i havent thought of a name yet ( yeah i know im lazy) but im wanting someone to help me out if anyone would like to join respond back and ill pm you the link the discord chat
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Beer's post:
  • Kora
id love to! send me a discord link... im lvl 100 and know all the tricks and have a great sense of humor
i got a clan... its kinda new, but u can join.. im also leader
Youtube Channel:
im interested if i do not reply within a few hours email me at [email protected] ill be sure to reply

(05-22-2016, 04:09 AM)Moe Wrote: i got a clan... its kinda new, but u can join.. im also leader

hey could i join your clan
(05-17-2016, 08:22 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: Hello all i was wanting to make my own clan and im wondering if anyone would like to join my clan i havent thought of a name yet ( yeah i know im lazy) but im wanting someone to help me out if anyone would like to join respond back and ill pm you the link the discord chat

Im in! Im Level 30 and i know most tricks,just give the discord link, ill think of a name soon.My info is right above your thread
(05-22-2016, 07:30 AM)Kora Wrote: im interested if i do not reply within a few hours email me at [email protected] ill be sure to reply

(05-22-2016, 04:09 AM)Moe Wrote: i got a clan... its kinda new, but u can join.. im also leader

hey could i join your clan

Sure! Join my discord chat here:
https://discord.gg/010ljnpNyuwmNLNta
Cya there!
Youtube Channel: