Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent drama.
Guys,

This drama must stop between 2 great members. @Spectrumss , @Slothy .
They were both, one by one great people. But it's EXTREMELY sad, that they don't quarrel in PM. Or somewhere else. Having fights in the shoutbox, breaks the community. Why? Everyone can read it. Litterally EVERY member. 

Screenshots spammed in the shoutbox, with negative things about eachother. 

It's annoying that this people, are 'fighting' so childish. FIGHT UNDER 4 EYES! NOT WHERE EVERYONE CAN READ IT.
Just swear to eachother on skype. Do it under 4 eyes, like smart people do. Fix it with eachother. The community will not improve on having an arguement.

Because they 'fight' in the shoutbox. People are choosing sides. Thats how the community breaks.. 

People, be neutral. Don't choose a side. 

It can be fixed. If we/the community doesn't choose sides, it will be an arguement between them.
Now it's between lots of others. So many people are involved now. It wasn't need...

// THIS IS A MUST READ:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3295
Tired of living.
[-] The following 3 users Like V1tal's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel , ℱIRE
I left because of what Spectrumss caused, no he isnt a great member!
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3295
(05-17-2016, 06:21 PM)HazR Wrote: I left because of what Spectrumss caused, no he isnt a great member!

I will edit my thread.
Tired of living.
Staying neutral is one of the best things to do. The Netherlands were neutral in WW1 and they were better off then everyone involved. 
And V1tal is right. EVERYONE can read about all the s**t you guys are 'discussing'.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
That's why there is moderation, and people will get shoutbox muted for bringing up stuff like this.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • Doigt, Voakie , ℱIRE
(05-17-2016, 06:33 PM)Sora Wrote: That's why there is moderation, and people will get shoutbox muted for bringing up stuff like this.

But explain to me WTF did slothy do wrong?? Big Grin can you tell me that All Mighty Sora Lord Big Grin
(05-17-2016, 06:29 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Staying neutral is one of the best things to do. The Netherlands were neutral in WW1 and they were better off then everyone involved. 
And V1tal is right. EVERYONE can read about all the s**t you guys are 'discussing'.
Not only neutraly, but quiet!

(05-17-2016, 06:37 PM)HazR Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 06:33 PM)Sora Wrote: That's why there is moderation, and people will get shoutbox muted for bringing up stuff like this.

But explain to me WTF did slothy do wrong?? Big Grin can you tell me that All Mighty Sora Lord Big Grin

We didnt habe any spare condoms Kappa
Is it getting to much by now? XD
[Image: Voakie.png]
(05-17-2016, 06:47 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 06:29 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Staying neutral is one of the best things to do. The Netherlands were neutral in WW1 and they were better off then everyone involved. 
Not only neutraly, but quiet!

(05-17-2016, 06:37 PM)HazR Wrote:

We didnt habe any spare condoms Kappa
Is it getting to much by now? XD

Well we gotta do it without the condoms then sodaC Kappa
YEA...
THEY ACT LIKE LIL' KIDS
I DO REAL MAGICKS!!!
[Image: EjVstd3.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes JUMBO_BLOB's post:
  • run SPOT run
My approach on "leaving" ---> http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2984

And if you have issues with another member discuss it in private. simple.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(05-18-2016, 03:58 AM)JUMBO_BLOB Wrote: YEA...
THEY ACT LIKE LIL' KIDS

ummm yup. because they are...cant ask a horse to be a fish...
[Image: giphy.gif]
I hate drama. But i can make drama also (sadly, but that doesn't mean to mute me!)
Especially if drama comes on AGF. Because AGF is the first forums i've ever seen being nice and lovely. (On Gota it's completly diffrent)
I hope this drama stops fast Cry
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
In my own personal opinion, @Spectrumss is too Immature to be a Staff Member, as mentioned in this thread, he has started a truly unnecessary fight with @Slothy.
If he is unable to handle Trolls respectively and maturely and/or starts fights with other members because of a personal matter (Such as Opinions of eachother.etc) then he should be placed under a 1 month Trial Staff Position to prove he is still worthy of being a Staff Member.

I'm not basing this off his age, but purely of the way he behaves.