Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGF Leader Board Discussion
Hey guys!!
On this thread feel free to post questions, comments, and suggestions about the AGF Daily + All time leader board. 

So as you can see the [no life] clan has a new clan tag:[Image: pDKsAII.png]

But after a couple of solo games on AGF today I noticed my name didn't show up correctly--->

[Image: jv7CuKC.png]
@Sora Can you make it possible that all special and Unicode characters can properly be displayed on the LB's or do I have to make a new clan tag?

Thanks Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • ~XC
Ghost, karla and takeover use special letters too..
Tired of living.
(05-17-2016, 04:52 PM)V1tal Wrote: Ghost, karla and takeover use special letters too..

Some special characters does work, but some won't work easily. All special characters have special and most of the times diffrent codes. (yes, they're used by some kind of codes)
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
This has happened to a couple of my clan members before, your not alone 101
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
Please fit that in thx!
[Image: JEL2lIu.jpg]
(05-17-2016, 11:56 PM)ρяєѕℓ∂єηт Wrote: Please fit that in thx!

whats ur yt?
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(05-17-2016, 05:08 PM)blood cr Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 04:52 PM)V1tal Wrote: Ghost, karla and takeover use special letters too..

Some special characters does work, but some won't work easily. All special characters have special and most of the times diffrent codes. (yes, they're used by some kind of codes)

Uhh okay xD... They're used by unicodes :O?
Tired of living.
(05-17-2016, 04:40 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hey guys!!
On this thread feel free to post questions, comments, and suggestions about the AGF Daily + All time leader board. 

But after a couple of solo games on AGF today I noticed my name didn't show up correctly--->

@Sora Can you make it possible that all special and Unicode characters can properly be displayed on the LB's or do I have to make a new clan tag?

Thanks Heart
Hey @✨101✨
Are you Top on All Time leaderborad??? I mean i did not saw you playing much do u wanna play with me on sat or sun. We both can get to top all time... PM me if u wanna team!!
[Image: Robin.png]
(05-18-2016, 03:44 PM)Robin Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 04:40 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hey guys!!

Thanks Heart
Hey @✨101✨
Are you Top on All Time leaderborad??? I mean i did not saw you playing much do u wanna play with me on sat or sun. We both can get to top all time... PM me if u wanna team!!
I'm on the alltime for 80 something k, tho my best ever was a 93k but wasn't recorded.
and sure i'm down to team with ya.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Yeah cmon guys, I need my tibetan swirlies by my XC! lol.

Also idk if this relates, but I could see a levels system being implimented into the AGF server being a cool idea. Then having a leaderboard on who has the highest level etc.
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(05-18-2016, 10:34 PM)~XC Wrote: Yeah cmon guys, I need my tibetan swirlies by my XC! lol.

Also idk if this relates, but I could see a levels system being implimented into the AGF server being a cool idea. Then having a leaderboard on who has the highest level etc.

Yes thanks for agreeing with my thread glad you liked the idea!!
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkyDoge's post:
  • ~XC
No problemooo @SkyDoge
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(05-19-2016, 01:54 AM)~XC Wrote: No problemooo @SkyDoge

lol ok!