Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma/AGF skins
So while back me and 101 and craw made some skins we wanted to use as levels in agarioforums.io . I think @run SPOT run was gonna ask Sora if we could have an official thread for making the level skins but the idea fizzled out. I think we should continue the idea and have a group of people to make the skins get them into the game. My concern is if we make them will they be put into agf or agma or what? If @Sora would respond to this thread and give me his ideas that would be helpful. If you want to be on the skin making team please reply.
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
We can't decide if they will be added beforehand. Depends on quality... Other than that, looking forward Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Sora
Hi Phenomenal,

I'd be glad to add your skins, given that they're similar in shape and quality, and suit the game. Perhaps some of the skins you've already made, you could post them in a thread with a poll, to let people vote and see which skin(s) people like the most. If they're suitable for the game, they'll be added.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Relax
(05-22-2017, 07:40 PM)Sora Wrote: Hi Phenomenal,

I'd be glad to add your skins, given that they're similar in shape and quality, and suit the game. Perhaps some of the skins you've already made, you could post them in a thread with a poll, to let people vote and see which skin(s) people like the most. If they're suitable for the game, they'll be added.

thanks an sounds gr8!! Heart@Sora
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]