Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AGF LEVELS!?!?!?!?
So i was chilling with some of my clan members and i thought hmmm..... what if AGF had levels. Basically like reg agar.io. If you dont know what i mean in reg Agar.io you can sign into an account and the more you play the more xp you get which you can level up with!!! Also everytime you level up you get 50 coins. With coins you can buy double or triple xp boost or even by skins. Or mass starting boosts. Mabye even purchase your own skins with the coins. This would bring some reason to play AGF in my opinion! Tell me what you think!!!!

@Sora @LKD70 @Mikasa @Voakie @Spectrumss @ETC

Also the account you would sign in with would be a forums account. This would also bring more people to sign up on the forums!!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
[-] The following 6 users Like SkyDoge's post:
  • LKD70 , Madison Beer, Mikasa, QueenHeather, Voakie , ™ Chronic
I think that;d be farmed like hell tbh
-LKD70
[-] The following 2 users Like LKD70 's post:
  • Madison Beer, Voakie
It could be but I feel like this would be a good addition to the server, make it a bit more fun while playing. I'm for the idea

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

Which skin for which rank/ which costs? Because there are uploading more and more skins in AGF.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(05-16-2016, 05:16 AM)blood cr Wrote: Which skin for which rank/ which costs? Because there are uploading more and more skins in AGF.

That could be decided by a poll
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
Idk man, It's going to be more similar to regular Agar.io and I think AGF should remain deifferent. Besides, you can already get new skins if you are active on the forums and play AGF.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(05-16-2016, 08:56 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: Idk man, It's going to be more similar to regular Agar.io and I think AGF should remain deifferent. Besides, you can already get new skins if you are active on the forums and play AGF.

What do you mean similar there practically the same game with just different merge times. Plus this would keep people coming back and would bring a reason to play AGF.
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(05-16-2016, 09:24 AM)SkyDoge Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 08:56 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: Idk man, It's going to be more similar to regular Agar.io and I think AGF should remain deifferent. Besides, you can already get new skins if you are active on the forums and play AGF.

What do you mean similar there practically the same game with just different merge times. Plus this would keep people coming back and would bring a reason to play AGF.

People shouldn't come here to play AGF because of skins, but because of the gameplay.

(05-16-2016, 09:26 AM)ℱIRE Wrote:

People shouldn't come here to play AGF because of skins, but because of the gameplay.

Well im not saying people come here cause skins but im guessing 50% of the people use skins. This could also increase starting mass and would be fun for youtubers to do giveaways with coins on them. Also AGF has become kinda plain recently this would spice it up :Tongue also people dont go to agar.io for skins they go there for gameplay. But still it makes it alot more fun on agar.io when i have some cool skins!!
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(05-16-2016, 09:30 AM)SkyDoge Wrote:

Well im not saying people come here cause skins but im guessing 50% of the people use skins. This could also increase starting mass and would be fun for youtubers to do giveaways with coins on them. Also AGF has become kinda plain recently this would spice it up :Tongue also people dont go to agar.io for skins they go there for gameplay. But still it makes it alot more fun on agar.io when i have some cool skins!!

I wouldn't really mind if it got implemented or not, but if it does, it shouldn't be give a huge advantage to the player using it. And getting some more people on the European server would be fun, because it's quite empty.

(05-16-2016, 09:37 AM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 09:30 AM)SkyDoge Wrote:

I wouldn't really mind if it got implemented or not, but if it does, it shouldn't be give a huge advantage to the player using it. And getting some more people on the European server would be fun, because it's quite empty.
agreed but most people will be on na cause when you enter into agf its the server that it puts you on automatically! but really im just excited for clan war serv
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(05-16-2016, 01:00 AM)SkyDoge Wrote: So i was chilling with some of my clan members and i thought hmmm..... what if AGF had levels. Basically like reg agar.io. If you dont know what i mean in reg Agar.io you can sign into an account and the more you play the more xp you get which you can level up with!!! Also everytime you level up you get 50 coins. With coins you can buy double or triple xp boost or even by skins. Or mass starting boosts. Mabye even purchase your own skins with the coins. This would bring some reason to play AGF in my opinion! Tell me what you think!!!!

Also the account you would sign in with would be a forums account. This would also bring more people to sign up on the forums!!

Good idea, i think it motivates people to keep playing and return to the agf server!
Tired of living.
(05-16-2016, 10:10 AM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 01:00 AM)SkyDoge Wrote: So i was chilling with some of my clan members and i thought hmmm..... what if AGF had levels. Basically like reg agar.io. If you dont know what i mean in reg Agar.io you can sign into an account and the more you play the more xp you get which you can level up with!!! Also everytime you level up you get 50 coins. With coins you can buy double or triple xp boost or even by skins. Or mass starting boosts. Mabye even purchase your own skins with the coins. This would bring some reason to play AGF in my opinion! Tell me what you think!!!!

Good idea, i think it motivates people to keep playing and return to the agf server!
yes very much thats what kept me play agar.io.

I added this link in my sig i really want this idea in it will be super cool if it gets added in!
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(05-16-2016, 04:10 AM)Mr Yo Wrote: It could be but I feel like this would be a good addition to the server, make it a bit more fun while playing. I'm for the idea

Love that signature so funny lol
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

(09-27-2016, 11:16 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 04:10 AM)Mr Yo Wrote: It could be but I feel like this would be a good addition to the server, make it a bit more fun while playing. I'm for the idea

Love that signature so funny lol

stop bumping old threads

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.