Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.21 Average
The Best Music
(01-07-2021, 11:02 AM)LoserBFDI Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD7xkS47jbk
I ADORE this song,after youll hear it multiple times youll start loving it too!

Also,dont ask why she has a vr headset,its actually a mask to not see her eyes

Also,ill add this too cause why not,this one is also amazing.

My theme song.Thats it.I love it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pump's post:
  • ✨101✨

because y e s
Video 

Ik.. its a very special type of music, but i like it to blow up my ears Big Grin
♜ Life is not a game of luck.

If you wanna win, work hard
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStvzjJ9SdSvbnJ6H8qYr5...A&usqp=CAU]
I love to listen to a variety of music ranging from Schiller and Gorillaz, now I am listening to very beautiful music. Combination of the game at the Arf Mary Lattimore and Ambient.
(05-15-2016, 08:28 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hello guys!!
On this thread you can post your favorite songs and comment on the songs you like/why you like them.

I listen to songs for various reasons, some are for relaxing, some are just songs I like, some songs get me pumped up before my track/swim races, some are a little silly, some are sad, some are inspiring/motivational, etc.
Rules: Post one song per post.
I'll go first.
This was the song I was listening to before my 1600m(1 mile) race, that was the day I broke the 5 minute mark for my mile!!

Кстати, вот как добавить видео в свой пост для тех из вас, кто не знает, как это сделать Arrow
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?t...0#pid16990.

Actual banger.
(03-02-2022, 05:39 PM)GigaChad Wrote:

Actual banger.

Nice pfp tho
Found this album from 1999 in my YouTube recommended. It's by a Norwegian rock band named Madrugada. I found it less than a week ago and I've already listened to it more than 10 times since (only the first 13 songs on Apple Music, haven't listened to the full deluxe version on YouTube yet). One of the most beautiful albums I've ever listened to. Absolute masterpiece! Heart

Best songs:
Vocal, Strange Colour Blue, Sirens, Salt, Beautyproof, Higher, Belladonna, AHHH the list goes on just listen to the whole thing.

I liked Africa by Toto before Africa by Toto was cool

I can't post a link??? xD
time to look through this thread to siphon songs for my playlist

nvm someone posted an fnf song
Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time

No Doubt - Don't Speak