Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look what I made
here's my most recent bike build. 80's era dyno glide GT cruiser frame updated with a sealed bearing 3 piece crank and bottom bracket, dyno comp headset, flatbars and a bananna seat with braces I cold worked. 
[Image: bike.jpg]

my bunny was curious
[Image: bike2.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 7 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Apix , EqAtOmBe , iAcid, newsalert, QueenHeather, Voakie , ✨101✨
That's a really cool looking bike, also nice house Tongue you legit have the same couch I have lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • run SPOT run
WOW SPOT

do you have to lean forward to hold the handle bars?

just wondering lol

oh and the seat is interesting Smile
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Interesting choice of the seat there. Combined with having to lean forward this doesn't seem like it would be pleasant to drive on a forest road Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
@✨101✨ yes you lean forward a little, but far less than a road bike.
@Voakie it's really not bad, but yes, a springy cruiser seat would have been far more comfy...the things we do for looks... I've already got about 20 miles on the bike, and ride it more than any of my other bikes (I have too many). I built this one to have a slow bike to trail ride with my kids. The problem with building bikes as a hobby, is that I always have about 6 working bikes sitting around lol...
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
Bike building actually sounds like a pretty interesting hobby... How is it cost wise? Bikes are quite expensive normally (or maybe just in germany). Also, if you're done building bikes, I'm in need for a new car Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • run SPOT run
@Voakie I find old bikes that people throw away and fix what needs fixin. I try not to spend over $200 usd on any given bike. Often times people will toss a bike that just needs a tuneup or some new part...it's amazing what people do that don't understand what they have or don't have the technical skills to do basic repairs. Generally I put on used parts or make what I need and lacquer everything myself (cool what a lil paint can do). I find a couple bikes a year that just need tuneups, and I tend to just give them away to neighborhood kids that need a bike, but it seems I still end up with extras all the time (#futureparts Wink ).
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
Not only a carpenter, but also a graphic designer, mechanic, and great [Agar.io] player! Impressive ^^
(05-25-2017, 10:37 PM)iAcid Wrote: Not only a carpenter, but also a graphic designer, mechanic, and great [Agar.io] player! Impressive ^^

never trust a person with no hobbies  Dodgy
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
he is wonderful  Smile Cool
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
cool

ok 3 more messages to go
(06-04-2017, 10:10 PM)cyanide_pill Wrote: cool

ok 3 more messages to go

lol did we apply shout box restrictions? sorry if we did.
(05-25-2017, 10:49 PM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 10:37 PM)iAcid Wrote: Not only a carpenter, but also a graphic designer, mechanic, and great [Agar.io] player! Impressive ^^

never trust a person with no hobbies  Dodgy

I should get a hobby then.... Lol
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
Impressive changes that you made there, your bicycle looks vintage.
"Escape reality and play games."
A network analyst at PetStreetMall, a place to find quality and affordable pet supplies

[url=http://www.petstreetmall.com/][/url]
[-] The following 1 user Likes newsalert's post:
  • run SPOT run
Baclofene Douleur