Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AGF Private Server Discord Channel
I set up a Discord Channel for the AGF Private Server, so you can meet up and use voicechat ingame! There you can even share images of your highscores or simply talk.

New to Discord?
  1. Simply click the invite link and enter the name you have on the forums.
  2. You then will be prompted with a little note telling you to activate your account, Click that button.
  3. Enter you EMail as well as a password. Hit Save, check your EMail and confirm your registration!
  4. You then will have full access to the Discord channel! 
(I could deactivate this, but like that we have the chat a little more secure against spammers)

Download Discord!
After you registered your Account in your browser, I recommend downloading Discord, as it gives your much better performance and system wide push to talk. As I am currently thinking of this incredibly well made text, these are available: Staff
If the Staff is awesome enough to join the server, they will off course earn full control of the Big Grin
(I will (have to) remain as a Chat Moderator though (because I am the owner and Discord will kill the channel) , sorry Tongue )

Why join?
Lel why not

Click the logo to open the invite in a new window
[Image: H4StcTy.png]
For 18th century browsers:
https://discord.gg/0voyu7IBZH6lSRrz

People with Green names will gain a VIP and people with Blue names the Special Contribution rank, but I am open for other ideas too Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
Great idea! I will be on there when I get back! I think the idea that people can communicate through voice chat is a great idea, however we will need people to be "Chat Mods" to stamp out spam and crap talk. I appreciate that a bit of game talk is healthy but it sometimes gets too much! Thanks for opening it though, great idea!
(04-05-2016, 06:21 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: Great idea! I will be on there when I get back! I think the idea that people can communicate through voice chat is a great idea, however we will need people to be "Chat Mods" to stamp out spam and crap talk. I appreciate that a bit of game talk is healthy but it sometimes gets too much! Thanks for opening it though, great idea!

Chat Moderator role - created! Wink

Thanks for the feedback!
[Image: Voakie.png]
(04-05-2016, 06:25 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 06:21 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: Great idea! I will be on there when I get back! I think the idea that people can communicate through voice chat is a great idea, however we will need people to be "Chat Mods" to stamp out spam and crap talk. I appreciate that a bit of game talk is healthy but it sometimes gets too much! Thanks for opening it though, great idea!

Chat Moderator role - created! Wink

Thanks for the feedback!

No problem, thanks for taking my advice into consideration!
I will try join Dr.Vaox. I'm very addictive to AGF lol Tongue
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Voakie
I think I'll join
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Lol 'for 18th century browsers''.
Tired of living.
I was suggesting making a thread on this someday, I'm glad you have saved me the job!

-Greets,
Web Developer