11 78.57%
No
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would anyone like to make a clan with me?
Dear everyone who looks at this message, 

I am wanting to build a new clan for multi games like maybe overwatch and .io games and stuff like that. If anyone would like to help me out just answer back in this thread. Hopefully, someone will want to join.......
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

[-] The following 4 users Like Madison Beer's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel , Witek, ✨101✨
I'll gladly help you out, I've helped/built many communities in the past and have experience. I can help you with advertising as well as the community when it gets up and running, I'm also able to configure bots as well. If you would like me to help just give me a shout-out on here. Thanks! Smile

I just re-read my post and realized that I assumed you use Discord for your clan. Tongue My bad, but I'll still help with whatever program you use.
- W i t e k 
[-] The following 4 users Like Witek's post:
  • Apix , Madison Beer, Robin , StonebridgeGr
I m inactive af... you should probably talk to TM or AGF Guild members... they are quite active enough to do so...
[Image: Robin.png]
(05-17-2017, 09:23 PM)Madison Beer Wrote: Dear everyone who looks at this message, 

I am wanting to build a new clan for multi games like maybe overwatch and .io games and stuff like that. If anyone would like to help me out just answer back in this thread. Hopefully, someone will want to join.......

You made the first clan that I joined (or set it up, at leasm, even if you weren't the owner), and know how to have fun... so count me in!

I'd be willing to help a bit, but mostly that would be at odd hours. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-17-2017, 11:20 PM)Witek Wrote: I'll gladly help you out, I've helped/built many communities in the past and have experience. I can help you with advertising as well as the community when it gets up and running, I'm also able to configure bots as well.  If you would like me to help just give me a shout-out on here. Thanks! Smile

I just re-read my post and realized that I assumed you use Discord for your clan. Tongue My bad, but I'll still help with whatever program you use.

Join here @Witek and @Squirrel  https://discord.gg/5UcpWcq
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

[Image: K0slNvT.jpg]
(05-17-2017, 09:23 PM)Madison Beer Wrote: Dear everyone who looks at this message, 

Hey, iam 57 lvl on agar.io playing ffa/exp and some times on party mode . i would like to join at your clan
(05-18-2017, 08:10 PM)Madison Beer Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 11:20 PM)Witek Wrote: I'll gladly help you out, I've helped/built many communities in the past and have experience. I can help you with advertising as well as the community when it gets up and running, I'm also able to configure bots as well.  If you would like me to help just give me a shout-out on here. Thanks! Smile

Did you leave that as a one-day invite? Because the link didn't work for me. Sad
Fight the Good Fight
(05-21-2017, 08:35 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 08:10 PM)Madison Beer Wrote:

Did you leave that as a one-day invite? Because the link didn't work for me. Sad

For me its working
i'll join the discord and help as much as i can Smile
(05-21-2017, 01:39 PM)StonebridgeGr Wrote: For me its working

Thanks for letting me know!

I tried again, and this time it worked.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • StonebridgeGr
good luck Wink
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
Maybe we could form an alliance, or I could play for your clan part time?  I need a strong alliance and could establish you and me at this point as solid regular leaderboard occupancy... if it was you I saw on my server. The cell with your name was a very good player. The HeroTeam via banana#98 deceived my best friend cell, AFTER one near YEAR of solid friendship into following him, and not the team we built together using the m&m tag. Since this happened the most powerful clan has asked me to join during a game but I think they require me to drop the m&m and my name. (I am not sure though14 letters on an exploding Cell îs not the best way to communicate.) I feed only with solo and random teaming right now. but wow I would love to find a solid alliance, not a clan at this junction in my game. What's going on in your clan? I am interested in becoming your alliance as a trade off. My platform is Android and runs off the North American servers out of Atlanta, Georgia.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alyssa521's post:
  • Madison Beer
(05-25-2017, 10:21 PM)Alyssa521 Wrote: Maybe we could form an alliance, or I could play for your clan part time?  I need a strong alliance and could establish you and me at this point as solid regular leaderboard occupancy... if it was you I saw on my server. The cell with your name was a very popular and good player too.   The Hero Team via sicko#98? deceived my right hand cell AFTER I YEAR into following him using the m&m tag and offing me at the same time. Since this happened the most powerful clan has asked me to join during a game but want me to drop the m&m and my name.  I don't want to do that I have built a following with ۵m&m又λιγδδλ۵. I feel sorry for the team hero clan with their little fire engines and bananas I can shut them down with a text on my cell. I have been handling their venom pretty well with solo and random teaming. but wow I would love to find a solid alliance.  I used to be one of the ⚡top leaders until they all turned on me after being tricked into an elaborate plan. What's going on in your clan? I became a kranken last year within 4 months. My platform is Android and runs off the North American servers out of Atlanta, Georgia.

Agar.io isn't some medieval MMO; thus, alliances sound a little funky. However, I should keep an open mind, so I'll do just that:

What's the point of an alliance? Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Love the open mind there.. Not being facetious here but what's the point of not having an alliance?  I mean like I can make a song with myself but it is more fun and sounds better when I do it with my band! National leaders form alliances with other countries and they both use different flags[clans].  It gives them more power [or mass) to throw around. You have one less enemy and a WHOLE BUNCH OF MORE FRIENDS, they watch your back eTC. Plus it tricks out the Enemy Cause your cell names/skins dont match. It takes 3 or 4 tight players to dominate a server and can do so successfully for way over an hour.  I mean have you ever seen someone on agario solo with the whole board wanting them dead hold #1 for over an hour except at night when no one plays? I haven't.  They always have one or two friends dominating with them UNLESS your playin' on  Peterdish. Where on ffa  I can build to 1st in minutes and keep it solo all day long if I want.  Don't  get me wrong here; [sry little off subject but joining a clan is pretty broad thread] iT is pretty much like a job interview you cant just give anyone 40,000 mass and expect to get it back. I HATE alliances /teaming when it is endless and thoughtless. Personally, I feel it can get out of control if not contained and make it virtually impossible for anyone else to have chance to play. Also,  Alliances reaLLY help eliminate cRUel teaming. When you form alliances you start to Care more for others you come to love on the server and helps stop cruel teaming too. Also, I have seen it get downright cruel when the players never even consideR others.  Also, it makes a bad introduction to the game for the newbie. Exchanging mass is fun some of the tricks and can be done without killing everyone else's fun.  What I have learned on ag has taught me how to do tricks on my bike (I ride a motorcycle)  I couldn't  do before.  I love agario but miss my team.
[-] The following 2 users Like Alyssa521's post:
  • iAcid, Squirrel