Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are you in an Agario clan and under 18?
Hi everyone, I am a reporter for a national paper/website, and I'm writing a story about playing on teams in mobile games. I'm looking to interview a few players under the age of 18 (with a parent on the line) for it. Anyone interested can reach me at [email protected] or 212-416-4781. Thanks!
Uh, Agario is that worthy of news?
im under 18

but im not on an agar.io clan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(05-03-2017, 01:40 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: im under 18

u can be on mine Smile
Bullies have personal issues.
(05-03-2017, 01:40 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: im under 18

Awesome, I'd love to interview you for my story! Could we set up a time to talk over the phone or skype? I would just need your mom or dad to be on the line since you're a minor. How about we plan a call via email -- I am at [email protected]. Or maybe we can DM on twitter, @saraheneedleman. Thanks!

(05-03-2017, 02:21 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 01:40 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hi TM, are you in a clan (or team, guild, etc.) for a different mobile game then? 

u can be on mine Smile
This sounds like a scam but if its for real tell me what news this is , is it city news or what?
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
(05-03-2017, 02:54 PM)Phenomenal Wrote: This sounds like a scam but if its for real tell me what news this is , is it city news or what?

Hi, not a scam. I am a reporter for The Wall Street Journal. Here's my bio: http://topics.wsj.com/person/N/sarah-e-needleman/1460

If you'd like to talk further, just email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Wall Street Journal, wanne have a some more ad-revenue from children?
In my opinion: the person you interview should get a part of your papers "Ad-revenue".
This was my opinion.
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

Please forgive us, @SwanMom, I don't doubt you, but you are taking actions which make no sense:

Your username doesn't sound too professional, you should've taken your actual name if your purpose here is to find someone to interview.

It's very odd to ask for interviews on a forum, especially this one since it isn't approved nor endorsed by Zeach, lead developper of Agar.io and this forum has its own server independent from the regular Agar. While we do have a 10,000 membership, the actual activity here is insignificant compared to Twitter, Facebook and Reddit.

You posted publicly a phone number.

You want to talk about teams in mobile games, but Agar.io and this forum's private servers are mostly played on pc.

You want to talk to a minor.

While gaming is certainly the theme of Sarah E. Needleman's articles, it's less about the game and usually more about the money it makes. Most of her titles even suggest that. I fail to see the link between revenue and teaming on Agar here.
[-] The following 7 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Apix , deleted_Agrendallan, Relax , Squirrel , Valle, Voakie , ✨101✨
I found @SwanMom
[Image: XTv3yHN.jpg]
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Doigt, Squirrel
I'm 18 ... Smile
[Image: d933bfbc26aad761b6f59b320fc3a08b.jpg]
@✨101✨ dont stop there.... ENHANCE

Look what i found underneath

[Image: poQfsxX.jpg]
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Apix , cuntnugg3t , Faded, Relax , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
Perhaps you can confirm your identity by shouting (uh, it is called tweeting in our modern ages) a hint about your post here from your @twitter?
https://twitter.com/saraheneedleman

As to our members, most definately are experienced players and teamers. With coordinated skills, communication techniques, and subtle hints targeted at their enemies and teammates, which, for the untrained eye, seems like the average move, actually is an extremely precise and calculated maneuver. Only a true Agarian & AGF being can spot unraveling clues towards the next step about to be taken in the battle, and thereby, combat the slightest moves with great power and strength. Our members strive to reach the #1 rank in our AGF private server on daily basis, the duel arena of our realm.

If interested, @Relax may follow up on your request, if you are lucky.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 3 users Like Gandalf's post:
  • Doigt, Relax , Voakie
You found me! Wink  I use the handle SwanMom for games because my daughter's middle name is Swan. But sure, I could've used WSJ reporter or some such. I requested to speak with minors because I've already interviewed many adults and am looking for a wide range of perspectives. Agario can be played on mobile devices and players can form teams in it so that is why I sought out this forum. I hope this clears things up.
(05-11-2017, 12:07 PM)SwanMom Wrote: You found me! Wink  I use the handle SwanMom for games because my daughter's middle name is Swan. But sure, I could've used WSJ reporter or some such. I requested to speak with minors because I've already interviewed many adults and am looking for a wide range of perspectives. Agario can be played on mobile devices and players can form teams in it so that is why I sought out this forum. I hope this clears things up.

You couldn't have missed the desire for confirmation of who you are.... and I see your latest post did not answer that -- which I suppose is an answer of it's own... But if you're legitimate, one I'd think that you'd want to redress quickly?

(Especially since the other forum that is likely to have young people who play is gone now...)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!