Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bit about me.
Hello guys,

My real name is Jamie, I'm a 16 year old male. I like to play Agar.io although I did quit the scene a while back due to the mass of bots. Any how, One day I got extremely bored and decided to hop on ever since I have been back playing.

I have been on the forum for at least 6-7 days and already gained a good reputation for myself thanks to this awesome community. I would like to thank you all for making me so welcome and I hope you guys think the same about me.

I feel like I can express myself here and share things that I have never before.

Anyway as I was saying, I currently run my own clan named Şℓ ♦ yes we're recruiting, However you do not need to know how to tricksplit or anything like that as I can teach you or some of the other members can.

I must admit I haven't really been in the Agar section for a long time but love to team and play with friends, If any of you guys would like to play with me please just PM me or give me a shout over the shoutbox, With out a doubt I will play with you unless of course I'm busy.

Anyway guys it wasn't much about me just a brief, Oh I also live in the United Kingdom - Manchester. If you guys would like to know anything else about me I will update this thread if needed. Thank you for wasting a bit out of your day reading this I appreciate it.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 4 users Like Dzia 's post:
  • Eden, Sora, ƓƐƝǀX, ℱIRE
Okay first, 2 things... Cool clan and nice introduction! However I think this needs to be directed into the Introduction thread dont you think? And also, your post issue with the different color text after showing your different font and colored clan tag is annoying af, trust me I know.

What you need to do is just type out the whole post like you regularly would AND THEN add the colors and fonts to certain parts of the text

Also yeah I have enjoyed your presence on these forums! Keep up the good work, as I am new as well haha Smile

Have a good one
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~XC's post:
  • Dzia
I did not waste a bit of my day here......  Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Dzia
Welcome to the forums, @GelticMass!
Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Today! Contact me or XC to join. [Mainly XC, lol]

[-] The following 1 user Likes ƓƐƝǀX's post:
  • Dzia
This is a really great introduction! Deffinitly better then mine, i admit that Kappa
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Dzia
(05-12-2016, 12:55 PM)GelticMass Wrote: Hello guys,

My real name is Jamie, I'm a 16 year old male. I like to play Agar.io although I did quit the scene a while back due to the mass of bots. Any how, One day I got extremely bored and decided to hop on ever since I have been back playing.

I have been on the forum for at least 6-7 days and already gained a good reputation for myself thanks to this awesome community. I would like to thank you all for making me so welcome and I hope you guys think the same about me.

I feel like I can express myself here and share things that I have never before.

Anyway as I was saying, I currently run my own clan named Şℓ ♦ yes we're recruiting, However you do not need to know how to tricksplit or anything like that as I can teach you or some of the other members can.

I must admit I haven't really been in the Agar section for a long time but love to team and play with friends, If any of you guys would like to play with me please just PM me or give me a shout over the shoutbox, With out a doubt I will play with you unless of course I'm busy.

Anyway guys it wasn't much about me just a brief, Oh I also live in the United Kingdom - Manchester. If you guys would like to know anything else about me I will update this thread if needed. Thank you for wasting a bit out of your day reading this I appreciate it.

-Greets,
Welcome bro! Big Grin
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.