Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Way To Donate?
So, my birthday is coming up, and I'd like to donate $5 dollars NZ. Maybe implement a way to donate? Thanks!

The reason I'm donating is because I love this forum. Best community, top notch staff, and great private server.  Big Grin
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes ༺Iϻ ℱαded ✨'s post:
  • Voakie
Thanks for reaching out about this!

When i created the forums I intended it to be ad-free & not take payments, or in a way, grant someone a status higher than someone who possibly doesn't afford -> due to money.
Lately there's been very much expenses though, servers, and the new DDoS protection, & more.
i'm not sure yet about accepting donations, but will think about it. Thanks!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
If so, I would like to donate as well, I think donations would be a great thing to impliment! For people to become more involved with the forums, and for you @Sora to help out with everything

Nice donation and topic bring up Faded Smile
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(05-13-2016, 07:34 AM)Sora Wrote: Thanks for reaching out about this!

When i created the forums I intended it to be ad-free & not take payments, or in a way, grant someone a status higher than someone who possibly doesn't afford -> due to money.
Lately there's been very much expenses though, servers, and the new DDoS protection, & more.

Sora, I understand what you're trying to say, But accepting money could keep this community alive like paying for your hosting excreta, In my opinion you should implement a donation system or even a subscription zone, That way people can by subscription of you, They get a fancy coloured name of course depending on which one you buy and you get the money to keep this forum/community going.

The reason I want to suggest a Subscription Zone is being I know there are a lot of members here who will be willing to purchase as I am one of those people myself.

Thank you.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • plsdonteatme
(05-13-2016, 03:24 PM)Barzh Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 07:34 AM)Sora Wrote: Thanks for reaching out about this!

Sora, I understand what you're trying to say, But accepting money could keep this community alive like paying for your hosting excreta, In my opinion you should implement a donation system or even a subscription zone, That way people can by subscription of you, They get a fancy coloured name of course depending on which one you buy and you get the money to keep this forum/community going.

The reason I want to suggest a Subscription Zone is being I know there are a lot of members here who will be willing to purchase as I am one of those people myself.

Thank you.

-Greets,

I will consider. Thanks for letting me know your thoughts about this.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Dzia
I think i agree with what barzh said about the money needed for you to keep AGF up but I dont tink getting things like ranks is appropriate. I play a minecraft server clled mineplex. There are some times when I earn special raks in certian games and some which i can only buy. The fact that i can earn the ranks makes the game overall more fun because it shows i am a dedicated player and it felt like I acheived something if i had earned it. with the earned ranks people have goals in the forum. It shows people who you can always look up to for help. in my opinion colored names should not be given away as a rank you c an buy but as a rank you can only earn. I think as a way for us to show our thanks we could not only donate but get access to perhaps a paid server(perhaps just for experimentation) or a small boost like 3x mass at the beginning. This way the rnks are kept to earned and you can still make money in a way that wont give someone an unfair advantag to the game because then people wouldnt play because this forum would become a pay to play kind of thing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DolphinsFTW 's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-15-2016, 02:42 AM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: I think i agree with what barzh said about the money needed for you to keep AGF up but I dont tink getting things like ranks is appropriate. I play a minecraft server clled mineplex. There are some times when I earn special raks in certian games and some which i can only buy.  The fact that i can earn the ranks makes the game overall more fun because it shows i am a dedicated player and it felt like I acheived something if i had earned it. with the earned ranks people have goals in the forum. It shows people who you can always look up to for help. in my opinion colored names should not be given away as a rank you c an buy but as a rank you can only earn. I think as a way for us to show our thanks we could not only donate but get access to perhaps a paid server(perhaps just for experimentation) or a small boost like 3x mass at the beginning.  This way the rnks are kept to earned and you can still make money in a way that wont give someone an unfair advantag to the game because then people wouldnt play because this forum would become a pay to play kind of thing.

Well said...

I was thinking, that if it ever comes to where we subscribe/donate to pitch in against Sora's costs, you could just add some 'gold stars', if a person wanted to receive recognition. Donations are probably best left on the sly, as sometimes, people will be able to, and other times, they'll feel like they have too much to care for at home. Plus, this place will have a lot of younger people, who don't have as much.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
@Sora i wanna donate to...
Tired of living.