Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clan: єℓιтє★
Hello everyone!  Smile

So i've been playing this game since it came out but never been in a clan. I had the chance to join 2 clans but, nah.. 12 y/o crying kids fighting over the name of the clan  Dodgy ... that's not for me! 
I've only been playing with randoms and a few friends and i've reached level 96, ( took a 3-4 months break, if not i would've been level 100 for sure ). I can provide if needed a screenshot with my profile. 
I know how to split-run, i know cannon bla bla bla, i'm level 96.. I've seen and done everything.
So today i've decided to create a clan, perhaps i'll find someone if not, i'll reach level 100 and i'll stop playing  Sad
Why  єℓιтє★  ? Well because i consider myself good at this game, i can reach #1 on the leaderboard at any time if my partener is as good as me.

Requirements? 
-Skype (mic optional)
-I don't want to teach you how to play the game, you must know how to split-run with big and small mass. You must know all the tricks.
-At least level 70/80. Others say that level does not really matter. Well it does. It tells me that if you're level 80, you must know a few things about the game.
-30k mass record. Before this new update it was farly easy with a good teammate to reach 35k+ mass. Nr.1 on the leaderboard usually had between 30-40k.
-15-16 y/o

My stats 
- Level 96
- Mass record : 56K
If there is something in the requirements like you're level 60, or you're 14 y/o and the others are good, leave a comment.

Have a great day! Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes ★ 阿列克斯's post:
  • ƓƐƝǀX
Read my PM please
Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Today! Contact me or XC to join. [Mainly XC, lol]

Wow there are so many clans are recruiting now. Good luck Elite. I hope your clan goes well...
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • ƓƐƝǀX, ★ 阿列克斯
Hey guys! I am now part of the elite clan! So if you wanna join, you have to be atleast level 60-70. And thanks for all who do!
Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Today! Contact me or XC to join. [Mainly XC, lol]

[-] The following 1 user Likes ƓƐƝǀX's post:
  • ★ 阿列克斯
Very nice introduction post! Keep it up Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • ƓƐƝǀX, ★ 阿列克斯
Thank you Voakie and Robin!
Best of luck with this nice looking clan. Tongue
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Good luck with your clan! Smile
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
Would like to join , add me on skype chechen.mode
Umm idk if I can join but umm, I have skype, Can tricksplit,doulesplit,cannonsplit,splitrun (I can realtime splitrun but only with ciertain people its a weird thing to describe) I rarely try doing popsplits cause im not confident enough, im lvl 71
 My high score is 62k I think, I can send a pic on skype for proof and I am 16 years old, I have Dragon Agar.io and I play with him and he has Big Grin 12k subs, The dragon info is useless but Im just trying not to forget anything, and I have a doubt, I can splitrun but my only problems and concern is the small mass, I hate it sooooo much

(05-15-2016, 07:29 AM)Soul Calibur123 Wrote: Umm idk if I can join but umm, I have skype, Can tricksplit,doulesplit,cannonsplit,splitrun (I can realtime splitrun but only with ciertain people its a weird thing to describe) I rarely try doing popsplits cause im not confident enough, im lvl 71
 My high score is 62k I think, I can send a pic on skype for proof and I am 16 years old, I have Dragon Agar.io and I play with him and he has Big Grin 12k subs, The dragon info is useless but Im just trying not to forget anything, and I have a doubt, I can splitrun but my only problems and concern is the small mass, I hate it sooo much my skype is slasher123AF