Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite Gamemode?
Hello guys,

I've been questioning myself today on whether or not to make this thread, But I would like to know which Gamemode you like best,

* FFA
*Teams
*Experimental 
*Party

Leave a comment down below on which is your favourite, 

My personal favourite is Experimental if I'm completely honest but when it comes to teaming it's of course Party mode.

Thank you guys!

-Greets,
Web Developer 
My favorite is FFA, I like to play solo and even though its FFA there are a lot of teams and they make it hard and fun Tongue
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ŴяᗩŦℍ70's post:
  • Dzia
FFA, but it's so hard to solo on ffa now, since the server is so crowded , the only way to be good at ffa rn is to team, if I solo and even get to #1 I last maybe 5 minutes before the virus spammers arrive xD

Can we make a bigger ffa map maybe? @Sora
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
I really like experimantel, cause people get big easily. And it's great for people that wants challenges.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
Yeah just so you know, I think a very effective way to calculate what gamemode the audience likes best is to put up a poll in conjuction with your post Smile

For me however, it is definetly FFA, but I wanna start doing some parties with people, so you can get xp faster, have a easier time getting to the leaderboard, have fun and dominate!
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running!