Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BULLSHIT
Hi im probaly gonna get kinda alot of hate for making this but who the fuck cares HazRSavage

so whenever i see those ''hi my name is..'' i open them and i see People saying ''Hi Welcome'' why even fucking say it? i bet no1 really gives a fuck anyways. and it kinda annoys me alot lmao, fucking show your real self instead of trying to be the nicest person to ever live just to get mod, and right here im saying my personal Opinion, and i want you to tell me what you think when i say all this, stop acting all cute n shit, its fucking 2016 jfc sry i just had to get it off my chest Big Grin
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
I think it's just more of a thing to be nice, and friendly. Imagine welcoming people with cussing, it wouldn't be very welcoming and most people tend to like positiveness. The people making intro-threads get a joyful experience when they see a lot of people have commented on their thread, mentioned their name, and warmly welcomed them to the forum.

Either way, what else could we say?
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
(05-10-2016, 12:37 PM)Honest Wrote: I think it's just more of a thing to be nice, and friendly. Imagine welcoming people with cussing, it wouldn't be very welcoming and most people tend to like positiveness. The people making intro-threads get a joyful experience when they see a lot of people have commented on their thread, mentioned their name, and warmly welcomed them to the forum.

well i bet no'one truely actually doesnt give a signle little fuck about the person who joined, i would much more rather like if people said their fucking opinion about stuff instead of hiding behind their little shield
(05-10-2016, 12:38 PM)HazR Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 12:37 PM)Honest Wrote: I think it's just more of a thing to be nice, and friendly. Imagine welcoming people with cussing, it wouldn't be very welcoming and most people tend to like positiveness. The people making intro-threads get a joyful experience when they see a lot of people have commented on their thread, mentioned their name, and warmly welcomed them to the forum.

well i bet no'one truely actually doesnt give a signle little fuck about the person who joined, i would much more rather like if people said their fucking opinion about stuff instead of hiding behind their little shield

So we should say like 'f**k off m8, I don't want you here" if you don't like new members?
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(05-10-2016, 12:57 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:

So we should say like 'f**k off m8, I don't want you here" if you don't like new members?

i never said that i just think that you should be yourself instead of being so fucking fake
(05-10-2016, 12:58 PM)HazR Wrote:

i never said that i just think that you should be yourself instead of being so fucking fake
Then I must ask, who says people are faking? I genuinely welcome new members and I bet I'm not the only one

[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Eden, run SPOT run
(05-10-2016, 01:00 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:

Then I must ask, who says people are faking? I genuinely welcome new members and I bet I'm not the only one

yeah ik but i bet you dont even care about that person...
(05-10-2016, 01:03 PM)HazR Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 01:00 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 12:38 PM)HazR Wrote: well i bet no'one truely actually doesnt give a signle little fuck about the person who joined, i would much more rather like if people said their fucking opinion about stuff instead of hiding behind their little shield

yeah ik but i bet you dont even care about that person...
I care about all the people here. I care the most about the ones who I got friendly contact with. And I do care about the new joined person, only not as much. But when person starts to feel more at home here, is friendly and gets more known, then I start caring more about said person.

[-] The following 3 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Eden, Squirrel , Zikita
(05-10-2016, 12:34 PM)HazR Wrote: Hi im probaly gonna get kinda alot of hate for making this but who the fuck cares HazRSavage

so whenever i see those ''hi my name is..'' i open them and i see People saying ''Hi Welcome'' why even fucking say it? i bet no1 really gives a fuck anyways. and it kinda annoys me alot lmao, fucking show your real self instead of trying to be the nicest person to ever live just to get mod, and right here im saying my personal Opinion, and i want you to tell me what you think when i say all this, stop acting all cute n shit, its fucking 2016 jfc sry i just had to get it off my chest Big Grin

OK, I should have looked, and seen this, before I bothered with your other message.

You're being an idiot over nothing!

If you don't care about new people joining, then don't read messages in 'Introductions'. Seriously, this is not a hard concept.

You're dumping vitriol over nothing. Are you attempting to rage-quit a forum?!

(05-10-2016, 12:38 PM)HazR Wrote: well i bet no'one truely actually doesnt give a signle little fuck about the person who joined, i would much more rather like if people said their fucking opinion about stuff instead of hiding behind their little shield

I have a saying:
If you can't find anything wrong with someone, then you don't know them well enough.

So sure, this isn't speed-dating or anything, and you don't necessarily have to hide your demeanor behind words that you don't actually mean. But most people would just not say anything then.

It seems that you have awakened angry, or something. Here, have a nut, and try getting some more shut-eye! When you wake up, you might suggest that you were sleep-chatting. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 5 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Exursa , fountain, run SPOT run , Zikita, ℱIRE
yea ^ to me it seems like you are going through something HazR, perhaps as squirrel said.

But also it feels like your wording and way of saying this is not naturally... from you. It looks to me like you have been affected/influenced by someone else, perhaps a YT video, or a person to get this "opinion" and say this. I'm almost 100% sure about this, that someone else said something very similar to what you wrote here, and it influenced you, and without yourself thinking properly about it, came here to say it ( i think)
[Image: zebras_wallpaper_by_op_gfx-d61yic8.png]
I think many new people would like it to get some attention, especially from a moderator or someone with a tinted name.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • ℱIRE
GUYS IM JUST SAYING MY OPINION lmao
Hi Welcome @HazR
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • CheekyKiwi, Eden
(05-10-2016, 01:20 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 12:34 PM)HazR Wrote: Hi im probaly gonna get kinda alot of hate for making this but who the fuck cares HazRSavage

OK, I should have looked, and seen this, before I bothered with your other message.

You're being an idiot over nothing!

If you don't care about new people joining, then don't read messages in 'Introductions'. Seriously, this is not a hard concept.

You're dumping vitriol over nothing. Are you attempting to rage-quit a forum?!

I have a saying:
If you can't find anything wrong with someone, then you don't know them well enough.

So sure, this isn't speed-dating or anything, and you don't necessarily have to hide your demeanor behind words that you don't actually mean. But most people would just not say anything then.

It seems that you have awakened angry, or something. Here, have a nut, and try getting some more shut-eye! When you wake up, you might suggest that you were sleep-chatting. :|

you legit made me cry of laughter thanks man <3 XD

(05-10-2016, 01:50 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hi Welcome @HazR

oi m8 Kappa
While I agree with "stop faking who you are", I still disagree with "dont say welcome if you dont care about the person".
It's good to welcome people in my opinion.
Would you stay in a community where nobody welcomes you?
Doubt it.
[-] The following 4 users Like Shiro's post:
  • Eden, fountain, Voakie , ℱIRE