Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BULLSHIT
You need a hug HazR?
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • ~XC
(05-10-2016, 07:59 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: You need a hug HazR?

Hug meh baby Kappa

(05-10-2016, 07:13 PM)Shiro Wrote: While I agree with "stop faking who you are", I still disagree with "dont say welcome if you dont care about the person".
It's good to welcome people in my opinion.
Would you stay in a community where nobody welcomes you?
Doubt it.

i get that
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
(05-10-2016, 07:13 PM)Shiro Wrote: While I agree with "stop faking who you are", I still disagree with "dont say welcome if you dont care about the person".
It's good to welcome people in my opinion.
Would you stay in a community where nobody welcomes you?
Doubt it.

I so agree
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
Sorry I will stop being so nice to everyone.....
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(05-11-2016, 10:50 AM)~XC Wrote: Sorry I will stop being so nice to everyone.....

Pls dont
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
I was kidding lol, it was SARCASM Wink
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(05-11-2016, 10:57 AM)~XC Wrote: I was kidding lol, it was SARCASM Wink

Ik m8  Cool
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
hhahahahahha
When I join a community I always do a short introduction, tend to say hey to all, who I am, what I do and what I'm here for (if any reason). I'm not extreamly egotistical, but seeing replies to these introductions always puts a smile on my face... More so than this is makes me feel *Welcomed!* Which I feel is key... When I've been welcomed in to a community I feel more accepted and like I belong. Which tempts me to be more active, post more and be as friendly as (humanly?) possible.

That being said, if they're being two faced, I know I'll eventually see their other side and regret joining... Suppose what I'm saying is be nice no matter what.
-LKD70
[-] The following 3 users Like LKD70 's post:
  • Mikasa, ~XC, ℱIRE
(05-11-2016, 01:45 PM)LKD70 Wrote: When I join a community I always do a short introduction, tend to say hey to all, who I am, what I do and what I'm here for (if any reason). I'm not extreamly egotistical, but seeing replies to these introductions always puts a smile on my face... More so than this is makes me feel *Welcomed!* Which I feel is key... When I've been welcomed in to a community I feel more accepted and like I belong. Which tempts me to be more active, post more and be as friendly as (humanly?) possible.

That being said, if they're being two faced, I know I'll eventually see their other side and regret joining... Suppose what I'm saying is be nice no matter what.

Well said, my friend. Sleepy
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • LKD70
People may saw that name earlier, so they think who he really is and doesn't need to read more. This is my 2nd forums account ever made, so i don't really know how it works.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]