Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reputations
Hey, everyone! There has been a small microscopic problem: we have a maximum amount of Reputations! I talked to @Voakie about it, and he agrees. I think that it would make the community that didn't get reps much happier! I did a few reps for nice guys today, but then I went to rep @Voakie , and guess what? I did the maximum I could. Now if I can bring a quote that @Voakie said,

#NoMoreRepLimits!

Wait, was that the one?
Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Today! Contact me or XC to join. [Mainly XC, lol]

[-] The following 2 users Like ƓƐƝǀX's post:
  • Voakie , ℱIRE
(05-11-2016, 12:07 PM)ƓƐƝǀX Wrote: Hey, everyone! There has been a small microscopic problem: we have a maximum amount of Reputations! I talked to @Voakie about it, and he agrees. I think that it would make the community that didn't get reps much happier! I did a few reps for nice guys today, but then I went to rep @Voakie , and guess what? I did the maximum I could. Now if I can bring a quote that @Voakie said,

#NoMoreRepLimits!

Wait, was that the one?
It could just be a reputation limit a day, Meaning you have a certain about of Rep you can give a day.
Reputation would not make this community any happier, In my eyes the reputation shows who is loyal to this forum/community, 

I like what you're trying to say/do but in my opinion I disagree.

Thank you,

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(05-11-2016, 12:36 PM)GelticMass Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 12:07 PM)ƓƐƝǀX Wrote: Hey, everyone! There has been a small microscopic problem: we have a maximum amount of Reputations! I talked to @Voakie about it, and he agrees. I think that it would make the community that didn't get reps much happier! I did a few reps for nice guys today, but then I went to rep @Voakie , and guess what? I did the maximum I could. Now if I can bring a quote that @Voakie said,

#NoMoreRepLimits!

Wait, was that the one?
It could just be a reputation limit a day, Meaning you have a certain about of Rep you can give a day.
Reputation would not make this community any happier, In my eyes the reputation shows who is loyal to this forum/community, 

I like what you're trying to say/do but in my opinion I disagree.

Thank you,

-Greets,

I like the "reputatiion" system, myself. After reading this thread, I don't think it states what the maximum is, but a daily maximum makes some sense to me.

I see it as a mechanism whereby someone can acknowledge someone's worth to the community, by giving up a small amount of their time. But you also don't want it to become competitive -- at that point, people would have false expectations, there would be cajoling, and the whole mechanism would have lost it's value, because really, you could no longer trust it.

When I look at my own reputation, I just see a positive value as a sign that people generally like my contributions, which I then take to just carry on doing what I've been doing. If my rep were -1 or something, then obviously it would be time to re-evaluate what I've been saying, and make some changes... because, essentially, thats what the community in general is asking.

So, I hope it's kept... but I also hope that it doesn't become a competitive thing, as that would render the whole thing useless and meaningless.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ✨101✨
I like reps  Rolleyes & I give reps to people who are nice and have done something to benefit AGF or fellow AGF members!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Dzia
I like reps, but if you remove the limit. There's a good chance that people will spam reps and get reps too easily.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Squirrel , ✨101✨