Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardcore Pranksters?
Hey!

In this Thread we can share all the pranks we already pulled of! If have 2 to get you right into it:

1. Very recent, I hid the jacket of my friend beind the curtain of our classroom, it's a normal thing that we hide each others things and tell the to find them. (Nobody getting bullied, we do that in our "clique"). So then the teacher walked in and I forgot to tell my friend that I hid his jacket. Because I forgot it too. After school, me waiting for the bus, he comes up to me and asks if I saw his jacket. I never told him. He found it the next day on his own.

2. A well known prank, my other friend (not the one mentioned above) wanted to sit down, and I pulled his chair away, not thinking it would actually work. Well, it did. And he hurt me. He hurt me bad xD
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Squirrel
I just realized I have a boring life.....
xD
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(05-08-2016, 09:02 AM)Voakie Wrote: Hey!

In this Thread we can share all the pranks we already pulled of! If have 2 to get you right into it:

1. Very recent, I hid the jacket of my friend beind the curtain of our classroom, it's a normal thing that we hide each others things and tell the to find them. (Nobody getting bullied, we do that in our "clique"). So then the teacher walked in and I forgot to tell my friend that I hid his jacket. Because I forgot it too. After school, me waiting for the bus, he comes up to me and asks if I saw his jacket. I never told him. He found it the next day on his own.

2. A well known prank, my other friend (not the one mentioned above) wanted to sit down, and I pulled his chair away, not thinking it would actually work. Well, it did. And he hurt me. He hurt me bad xD

OK, I'm not a big-time prankster... but sometimes it does help to lighten the mood at work...

There's two that I remember fairly fondly. (Uhnn, I think the targets would feel differently, though!)

1. Back in my highschool days, I gave someone a fake-present. It was wrapped, a big tube-thing with a cap on it. You couldn't see what was in it. Inside, at the bottom, was a big-ass spring. Then a thin-yet-stiff metal plate. And on top of that, as much confetti as I could make. I made a looooott of confetti. (Think, teacher's ream of paper, and their hole punch.... and me with nothing better to do.) And I of course, didn't sign it or leave a note, so they never had any clue who did it to 'em. I heard about it afterwards though. The fact that it magically appeared in their locker on their b-day probably made sure that it was one of their best friends that took the hit for it. Big Grin

2. More recently, I was working with a guy at a 24x7 shop. After hours, it's just one person there... He and I were "paired", so I'd do 1/2 day, he'd do the other. I used to prank him by hiding on him and scaring the ^%@#$ out of him. :| My best one, came on a day where I happened to be "Answering nature's call" when I heard the front door lock go. I'd had all the lights off... He went upstairs to where our desks were, but I just stayed put. Many minutes later, he came looking for me. Down at the end of a hallway, I made a loud noise... then jumped out from a place before that once he came to investigate.

Only time I've really make a guy jump! And damn good thing he didn't see signs of a B & E, and equip himself with one of our bosses swords. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
I only remember one prank I did to one of my friends 2 years ago, when I pulled the chair away when she tried to sit down, and she hit the table with her head. I felt so bad after that, but we're still laughing about that these days. Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

The second prank is so dangerous. When i was 7 years old someone did that prank and the victim broke his neck.

BUT ITS STILL FUNNY THO
Tired of living.
(05-08-2016, 01:24 PM)V1tal Wrote:

The second prank is so dangerous. When i was 7 years old someone did that prank and the victim broke his neck.

BUT ITS STILL FUNNY THO

Holy shit :O Is he still here?
[Image: Voakie.png]
(05-08-2016, 09:02 AM)Voakie Wrote: 2. A well known prank, my other friend (not the one mentioned above) wanted to sit down, and I pulled his chair away, not thinking it would actually work. Well, it did. And he hurt me. He hurt me bad xD

BUT ITS STILL FUNNY THO

I've seen this one done... but not by or to me. And being a paranoid sort of rodent, I'm not sure that I ever sit down blindly, even when I just got up a few seconds ago. (I'm pretty sure one of my kids has tried that on me, but it failed. Cookie Monster ate him reaaalll baaad for that incident.) But at least the time I recall having seen it, no-one got hurt... except maybe the prankster who was laughing so hard, he was easily chased & caught, and given a beat-down.

It's a good point though. A lot of the pranks you see necessarily involve the physical medium, and if your target gets hurt, and you're a normal human (if not, seek psychotherapy, immediately, or risk 'Dangerous Offender' status later, lol), sure, you'll feel like cr@p for having done it at all. I must say though, I wouldn't expect that this prank would hurt a wide percentage of people. Someone with neck issues, or osteoporosis, I could definitely see. And I think the affect is accentuated by your brain having a specific internal 'replay' of how any common task plays out, and it sends signals to firm-up muscles before the "expected event" (butt touching seat) occurs.

For example, if you have ever walked off a step that you didn't realize was there, and remember the jarring sensation on your foot, you were probably surprised. (I think that similarly, thats why there's so many bad accidents on stairs. Once you're falling, unless you're completely inebriated, you probably tense up, making you almost more brittle.)

And I know I've seen a few YouTube videos of absolutely outrageous pranks where potentially dangerous substances were used (like 'Crazy glue').

Perhaps thats why most of the 'pranks' we pull, were during our younger years, hmm?

And I have a feeling that a much greater percentage of pranks are pulled by guys than gals. It seems that gals prefer mental subterfuge. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
(05-08-2016, 02:22 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 09:02 AM)Voakie Wrote: 2. A well known prank, my other friend (not the one mentioned above) wanted to sit down, and I pulled his chair away, not thinking it would actually work. Well, it did. And he hurt me. He hurt me bad xD

BUT ITS STILL FUNNY THO

I've seen this one done... but not by or to me. And being a paranoid sort of rodent, I'm not sure that I ever sit down blindly, even when I just got up a few seconds ago. (I'm pretty sure one of my kids has tried that on me, but it failed. Cookie Monster ate him reaaalll baaad for that incident.) But at least the time I recall having seen it, no-one got hurt... except maybe the prankster who was laughing so hard, he was easily chased & caught, and given a beat-down.

It's a good point though. A lot of the pranks you see necessarily involve the physical medium, and if your target gets hurt, and you're a normal human (if not, seek psychotherapy, immediately, or risk 'Dangerous Offender' status later, lol), sure, you'll feel like cr@p for having done it at all. I must say though, I wouldn't expect that this prank would hurt a wide percentage of people. Someone with neck issues, or osteoporosis, I could definitely see. And I think the affect is accentuated by your brain having a specific internal 'replay' of how any common task plays out, and it sends signals to firm-up muscles before the "expected event" (butt touching seat) occurs.

For example, if you have ever walked off a step that you didn't realize was there, and remember the jarring sensation on your foot, you were probably surprised. (I think that similarly, thats why there's so many bad accidents on stairs. Once you're falling, unless you're completely inebriated, you probably tense up, making you almost more brittle.)

And I know I've seen a few YouTube videos of absolutely outrageous pranks where potentially dangerous substances were used (like 'Crazy glue').

Perhaps thats why most of the 'pranks' we pull, were during our younger years, hmm?

And I have a feeling that a much greater percentage of pranks are pulled by guys than gals. It seems that gals prefer mental subterfuge. :|

uhmmm aye?

(05-08-2016, 01:28 PM)Voakie Wrote:

BUT ITS STILL FUNNY THO

Holy shit :O Is he still here?

Yes he is Big Grin 

But needed much time to recover
Tired of living.