A New Government
The Way It is
The government shall be ruled by a bunch of corrupt bureaucrats
The new president shall be decided in an emu race
small matters such as sneezing in public shall get a ten- life sentence in jail
major offenses such as littering shall get the death penalty

School
The only things to be taught are what the school decides is appropriate
Punishments by whips, chains, canes, paddles, and the time out corner shall be used liberally
if a student is caught looking at a teacher in the eye they shall be sent to the room of torture immediately

Town
No cars are allowed public use of transportation such as buses boats trolleys and emus are what will be used to get around
once you enter you can never leave
coins called 101 coins will be used as the government issued currency and it is worth more than a dollar

Clothing/Affairs
For women grey dresses skirts blouses and shoes are what shall be worn every day
me grey slacks and white shirts and grey shoes are what shall be worn every day
For people under the age of 25 caught kissing they will be given 20 slashes each

so that's my screwed up government can you come up with your own?
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

I find emu racing mean just look at this picture they are already sad 
[Image: 796837]
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
Very interesting article (I think @run SPOT run, @Squirrel & @Doigt) will agree.

I haven't personally attempted to form a structure of control, or government as you refer to it. But this definately presented a miniatyr of how it could be planned.
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
(05-08-2016, 02:01 AM)s1104874 Wrote: The Way It is
The government shall be ruled by a bunch of corrupt bureaucrats
The new president shall be decided in an emu race
small matters such as sneezing in public shall get a ten- life sentence in jail
major offenses such as littering shall get the death penalty

School
The only things to be taught are what the school decides is appropriate
Punishments by whips, chains, canes, paddles, and the time out corner shall be used liberally
if a student is caught looking at a teacher in the eye they shall be sent to the room of torture immediately

Town
No cars are allowed public use of transportation such as buses boats trolleys and emus are what will be used to get around
once you enter you can never leave
coins called 101 coins will be used as the government issued currency and it is worth more than a dollar

Clothing/Affairs
For women grey dresses skirts blouses and shoes are what shall be worn every day
me grey slacks and white shirts and grey shoes are what shall be worn every day
For people under the age of 25 caught kissing they will be given 20 slashes each

so that's my screwed up government can you come up with your own?
101 coins xD nice job

The Way It is
The government will be the NWO.
The new president shall be in charge of the world state.
Small matters such freedom of speech shall recieve ten- life sentence in jail.
Major offenses such as attempting to overthrow the government shall get the death penalty.

School (stays the same xD)
The only things to be taught will be lies 
If a student is caught looking at a teacher in the eye they shall be sent to the room of torture immediately

Town
Only way to move around will be on foot.
You may not leave the town, visiting the forests/wilderness is illegal.
There is no official currency, you are provided with food rations monthly, although secret black markets will be operational.

Clothing/Affairs
Everyone will wear neon green uniforms, with their human ID code printed on the back(also they have a GPS tracking device implanted in their skull at birth), love and marriage isn't allowed, and the family unit will not exist, all children are taken from their mothers at birth, and everyone except for the evil elite are slaves.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]