Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONT EAT THAT RICE!
[Image: gif-fat-people-elation-710367.gif]would you eat that rice it makes you fat!
Sure, why not. If it brings joy and happiness, yeah.

Being fat is not wrong, or bad. It's just unhealthy, but people don't choose to be fat. Some have low fatburn percentage, and even if they eat less than you oniNoby, they'll get fat.

The guy looks very happy to eat his yummy food =D

brb going to get some FOOD!
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
[-] The following 1 user Likes Honest's post:
  • Voakie
(05-08-2016, 12:41 AM)Honest Wrote: Sure, why not. If it brings joy and happiness, yeah.

Being fat is not wrong, or bad. It's just unhealthy, but people don't choose to be fat. Some have low fatburn percentage, and even if they eat less than you oniNoby, they'll get fat.

ITS Just a joke lol
i know lol
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
(05-08-2016, 01:32 AM)OniNoby Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 12:41 AM)Honest Wrote: Sure, why not. If it brings joy and happiness, yeah.

ITS Just a joke lol

It's all fun and games, until a suma wrestler decides that you're his next grain of rice!

Smile) (Ho, ho, ho, me so funny!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
(05-08-2016, 02:35 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

ITS Just a joke lol

It's all fun and games, until a suma wrestler decides that you're his next grain of rice!

Yea or until kim jun un see's this messssage and were making fun of his people hehehe
(05-08-2016, 04:13 PM)OniNoby Wrote:

ITS Just a joke lol

Yea or until kim jun un see's this messssage and were making fun of his people hehehe

Thats.. Um, thingy.. Wait.. W - RACIST!! KYS!!
[Image: Voakie.png]
Better love to eat, become fat and be happy rather than having a strict diet and be unhappy  Smile
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(05-08-2016, 04:43 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 04:13 PM)OniNoby Wrote:

ITS Just a joke lol

Thats.. Um, thingy.. Wait.. W - RACIST!! KYS!!
Lol knew someone was gonna say that
(05-08-2016, 04:43 PM)Voakie Wrote: Thats.. Um, thingy.. Wait.. W - RACIST!! KYS!!

The North Korean's are, I'm sure, by and large just normal, albeit frightened people. I suspect they understand how the German's felt to be alive, with Hitler at the helm.

Jong Un, or whatever? Just slag him, and then see what falls out of that country. They do hand-off to the next-of-kin, so we might have to wipe out the whole family.

No big loss.

And not at all racist. Purely logical and reasonable!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!