Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skinchecker v3
Here it is, nobody asked for it but I still made it...

Skinchecker v3

It comes with a sweet Material UI and you can now download a screenshot of the cell preview, for even easier sharing of your skins! This is a complete rewrite of the scripts, and I didn't implement background images yet. If any of you want it, tell me Big Grin

If you are allergic to change, v2 is still available under skincheck.voakie.com/v2/

@run SPOT run I linked to your "basics" post in the help dialog of the skin URL input, hope that's ok with you

Please note: The new download feature is only guaranteed to work in Chome and Firefox. Internet Explorer is not supported. Every other popular browser should work, but if it doesn't, I can't change that.

Please also note: Some image hosting services prohibit download their images. If so, the skin will not display on your downloaded cell. I recommend you use imgur.com in this case

Please post any feedback or problems you have down below!
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Gandalf
(04-30-2017, 11:28 AM)Voakie Wrote: Here it is, nobody asked for it but I still made it...

Skinchecker v3

It comes with a sweet Material UI and you can now download a screenshot of the cell preview, for even easier sharing of your skins! This is a complete rewrite of the scripts, and I didn't implement background images yet. If any of you want it, tell me Big Grin

If you are allergic to change, v2 is still available under skincheck.voakie.com/v2/

@run SPOT run I linked to your "basics" post in the help dialog of the skin URL input, hope that's ok with you

Please note: The new download feature is only guaranteed to work in Chome and Firefox. Internet Explorer is not supported. Every other popular browser should work, but if it doesn't, I can't change that.

Please also note: Some image hosting services prohibit download their images. If so, the skin will not display on your downloaded cell. I recommend you use imgur.com in this case

Please post any feedback or problems you have down below!

LOL!  Thanks for the work, although I don't yet have cause to use it myself.

I love to pat programmers on the back, and stand back & feed dem nuttin', cause that's what we were always warned to do.

As for "Internet Exploder", or their new "Edge", don't worry, we understand....

Because:

[Image: 13.png]

is for Excrement!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
amazing work !!!!!   Big Grin
works very well   Heart
You have a high level talent   Cool

[Image: voakie_skinch.jpg]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel , Voakie
sweet! works great!
[Image: imposter_skincheck.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Voakie
Voakie back at it again with the advertising.. Tongue No, it is nice goat-boy I'll use it in the future
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Voakie
Just gonna say ~another one~
[Image: Robin.png]