Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGF NEW UPDATES!!! =D
(05-07-2016, 12:33 AM)Robin Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 12:29 AM)SkyDoge Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 04:29 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 02:38 AM)SkyDoge Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 02:26 AM)Robin Wrote: I'm sure those are the main that everybody like to split as much they can when they team and i know there is no chat in agar.io But just tricksplit is only possible in agar.io right?
what do you mean? just tricksplit is only possible in agar.io???
@SkyDoge
Hey sky just my opinion here:
1. LeaderBoards Reset
Leader board should reset everyday that way player would try to compete to get on to agf 
Status: AGREE (Only the daily leaderboard, the all time leaderboard should always have the same scores unless people beat them.)

2. NO MORE PORTAL ROOM
Some may disagree but in my opinion this takes away all skill, mabye keep the portal room but instant merges and power ups make AGF boring cause people will just camp it and not move.
Status: DISAGREE (I think Portal should stay, its cool & really helpful when you are trying to escape teamers who have taken over 1/2 the map, tho I hate it when people camp.)

3. Moderators
Occasionally from time to time players will start to spam chat or swear alot. [Honestly i Dont care about the swearing] I think it would be cool to have chat mods moderating chat. Cause tbh staff are just never there when you need them. All staff practically just work with coding.
Status: Agree (Some people say some weird things, the mods should give warnings before banning, and only banning for things like extreme profanity or continuous spamming.)

4. Mods Giving Up On AGF
No moderators ever come on to AGF. Heck i was suprised they reset leaderboards after a month. Mods and staff have all been working on every server but FFA.
Status: Agree (Staff should have someone reset the daily leaderboard daily.)
Sure other servers can be fun but really theres no point of them. AGF Beta - Pointless cause its practically easy to get mass and theres no competition on there.
AGF Secret Server - Pointless same as AGF FFA Alpha but again the same with beta. Splitrun And FFA Are both good. Point is staff need to stop working on other little things that dont matter and more things that matter. Such as FFA Alpha Map needs to be doubled or even tripled, i was playing just yesterday and had about 60k+ mass and i was splitup and tad and had taken up almost the whole map.
Status: DISAGREE (I like to use the secret server for clan wars, chill with my clan members, inviting friends, and of course making 30k mass piles xD, I do agree with you on increasing the size of the FFA map.)

5. Tricksplitting
FFA would be so much better if you could tricksplit. One make teaming more interesting than just constantly splitting in every direction
Status: DISAGREE (Splitting in every direction is what makes AGF so unique, although we should have a tricksplit server as well.)

6. Virus Size
FFA should have virus farming like splitrun but should also require a tad more mass to feed cause when your playing super small people will just virus for the fun to screw with others which can be fun but thats all they do. Also if there was a bigger virus size they should allow virus farming where you feed the virus a bunch and eat them and get a bunch of mass.
Status: DISAGREE (I like the viruses how they are Sleepy , although we should have another AGF server with different virus types.)

7. @SkyDoge is a true beast 

Those are just my views Heart

TIME FOR A COUNTER ATTACK BUH DU DU DU DU Lol

On virus size i dont got anything for that people just have different opinions
yeah well its not about making AGF unique, its about making AGF fun, years or a long time ago when i first started AGF there were 10 people on max. I played alot then it was a bunch of fun, couple months later AGF started to get alot of attention and then the update came out and people started to leave. Now we are stuck with the same people on and noone new ever comes to AGF. Practically noone.
For secret server they should have a server for clans to clan war. and others to spectate. I think this would bring attention to smaller clans and mabye have more clan be created. Thus leading to the growth of AGF.
PortalRoom: ive been playing alot of AGF ever since day 1 practically, ive played more AGF than anyone else who plays. And i mean everyone else. In my opinion portal room takes all skill away from all players who camp there also players bring viruses into portal room allowing no viruses.
Beta yes going fast can be fun, but theres alot of lag and practically no one plays it. In my opinion its a waste of space, when instead they can replace with another game mode like teams.
I think if AGF grew big enough to the point where we would need party codes to join each other, or even have three different servers of FFA. This would bring in money for Sora allowing him to do so much more.

ALSO READ THIS

Please make a poll of whether we should keep portal room or remove it and a poll for trick splitting and no trick splitting

@Sora @LKD70 @Gandalf @101

(05-06-2016, 03:05 AM)Robin Wrote: did u ever try to do tricksplit in agf ffa?

yes the splitting is to fast, it is possible but insanely hard with alot of mass.
Yep you got it man i like you idea of chat spamming will no longer be an problem.Smile

Sora said he agrees to
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
Yeah I basically agree with most everything 101 said ngl, but yes we definetly need some moderators in the chat, and more of them on AGF in general. Definetly increase FFA map size. I am on the border of getting rid of portal room, because camping in there is so annoying. Yeah I would like if mods focused on the main important things as well.

Also just 3 suggestions, if they are possible.

1. Is there anyway to make it so that you can keep talking in chat, even when you die? I find it annoying sometimes how you have to respawn before you can type again, and u can easily die between then, and that you basically have to be playing to talk. Dont know if this is possible, but was just wondering

2. Is there anyway to maybe increase the performance of AGF lag wise? I feel like many people are complaining about lag. (I bet you are doing best you can)

3. Is there anyway to fix spawning inside another cell? I feel this gets really annoying sometimes, and I bet a larger map size would definetly help this out, double it imo.

@Voakie @Sora

~Thank you
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~XC's post:
  • Voakie
(05-09-2016, 05:38 AM)~XC Wrote: Yeah I basically agree with most everything 101 said ngl, but yes we definetly need some moderators in the chat, and more of them on AGF in general. Definetly increase FFA map size. I am on the border of getting rid of portal room, because camping in there is so annoying. Yeah I would like if mods focused on the main important things as well.

1. Is there anyway to make it so that you can keep talking in chat, even when you die? I find it annoying sometimes how you have to respawn before you can type again, and u can easily die between then, and that you basically have to be playing to talk. Dont know if this is possible, but was just wondering

2. Is there anyway to maybe increase the performance of AGF lag wise? I feel like many people are complaining about lag. (I bet you are doing best you can)

3. Is there anyway to fix spawning inside another cell? I feel this gets really annoying sometimes, and I bet a larger map size would definetly help this out, double it imo.

@Voakie @Sora

~Thank you

I agree they do need to make the map biiger for various reasons i think it can help out the community!!!
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(05-09-2016, 05:38 AM)~XC Wrote: Yeah I basically agree with most everything 101 said ngl, but yes we definetly need some moderators in the chat, and more of them on AGF in general. Definetly increase FFA map size. I am on the border of getting rid of portal room, because camping in there is so annoying. Yeah I would like if mods focused on the main important things as well.

@Voakie @Sora

~Thank you
The ma of the Beta Servers is much bigger, try there.
[Image: Voakie.png]
(05-06-2016, 04:29 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 02:38 AM)SkyDoge Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 02:26 AM)Robin Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 02:10 AM)SkyDoge Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 01:55 AM)Robin Wrote: I don't some rules becuase agf is known as one of the good agario desingners and making something cool in the map. Thats is reason why it is called agf not agar.io. You are basically saying that turn this forums in to normal agario. Which peoples don't like much. They can play normal agar.

Normal agar.io has no fast merge, no 64 split, no chat and im not trying to turn it into agar.io just suggesting to get some of the features from agar.io on to here.

I'm sure those are the main that everybody like to split as much they can when they team and i know there is no chat in agar.io But just tricksplit is only possible in agar.io right?
what do you mean? just tricksplit is only possible in agar.io???
@SkyDoge
Hey sky just my opinion here:
1. LeaderBoards Reset
Leader board should reset everyday that way player would try to compete to get on to agf 
Status: AGREE (Only the daily leaderboard, the all time leaderboard should always have the same scores unless people beat them.)

2. NO MORE PORTAL ROOM
Some may disagree but in my opinion this takes away all skill, mabye keep the portal room but instant merges and power ups make AGF boring cause people will just camp it and not move.
Status: DISAGREE (I think Portal should stay, its cool & really helpful when you are trying to escape teamers who have taken over 1/2 the map, tho I hate it when people camp.)

3. Moderators
Occasionally from time to time players will start to spam chat or swear alot. [Honestly i Dont care about the swearing] I think it would be cool to have chat mods moderating chat. Cause tbh staff are just never there when you need them. All staff practically just work with coding.
Status: Agree (Some people say some weird things, the mods should give warnings before banning, and only banning for things like extreme profanity or continuous spamming.)

4. Mods Giving Up On AGF
No moderators ever come on to AGF. Heck i was suprised they reset leaderboards after a month. Mods and staff have all been working on every server but FFA.
Status: Agree (Staff should have someone reset the daily leaderboard daily.)
Sure other servers can be fun but really theres no point of them. AGF Beta - Pointless cause its practically easy to get mass and theres no competition on there.
AGF Secret Server - Pointless same as AGF FFA Alpha but again the same with beta. Splitrun And FFA Are both good. Point is staff need to stop working on other little things that dont matter and more things that matter. Such as FFA Alpha Map needs to be doubled or even tripled, i was playing just yesterday and had about 60k+ mass and i was splitup and tad and had taken up almost the whole map.
Status: DISAGREE (I like to use the secret server for clan wars, chill with my clan members, inviting friends, and of course making 30k mass piles xD, I do agree with you on increasing the size of the FFA map.)

5. Tricksplitting
FFA would be so much better if you could tricksplit. One make teaming more interesting than just constantly splitting in every direction
Status: DISAGREE (Splitting in every direction is what makes AGF so unique, although we should have a tricksplit server as well.)

6. Virus Size
FFA should have virus farming like splitrun but should also require a tad more mass to feed cause when your playing super small people will just virus for the fun to screw with others which can be fun but thats all they do. Also if there was a bigger virus size they should allow virus farming where you feed the virus a bunch and eat them and get a bunch of mass.
Status: DISAGREE (I like the viruses how they are Sleepy , although we should have another AGF server with different virus types.)

7. @SkyDoge is a true beast 

Those are just my views Heart

I really like the way how you did this! :]
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
Alright, thanks for the feedback, and yeah I like how 101 did that...
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
wow there were alot of messages going on around here im still waiting and excited for those updates!
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT: