Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Apoligize
alot of you have been complaning me spamming my videos and yes thats true because i want to be #1 thread poster to be honest here but now im gonna go back and delete at least 60% OF them because its called spamming and cheating thanks for helping me guys!
huh whats happenin
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
Don't do that Oni, you're not spamming. It's called sharing creation, and it's more than welcome here!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(05-05-2016, 02:39 AM)Sora Wrote: Don't do that Oni, you're not spamming. It's called sharing creation, and it's more than welcome here!

Sora i know that but people are annoyed of it and i was trying to get #1 thread poster
(05-05-2016, 02:25 AM)OniNoby Wrote: alot of you have been complaning me spamming my videos and yes thats true because i want to be #1 thread poster to be honest here but now im gonna go back and delete at least 60% OF them because its called spamming and cheating thanks for helping me guys!

Oni to completely honest I think that the only reason there spamming is because they want to be #1. Doesn't everybody! Lol anyways you should ignore the bad and welcome the good!
PLZ CHANGE MY NAME SORA
It's simple really, just put a link to your video as your signature and post threads that aren't just duplicates! I like seeing videos and artwork, and honestly all of the whacky creations folks come up with around here! I'd love to see more posts/threads from you Oni, there's a reason I clicked on all of the other ones, and it wasn't to be a cop...I honestly wanted to see what you were up to. So you got called out for spamming, don't be all disgruntled about it, just take it for what it is and move on. I'll still be clicking on your threads cuz I still wanna see what your making, and what your thinking about. In the meantime, if you wanna be the top poster, theres nothing stopping you, and I'm sure you have enough interesting ideas and content to do it, so keep on truckin!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Robin , Sora, Voakie , ЄСLіթՏЄ
You know how much work it takes to make a video? Huh

YOU WORKED HARD ON THOSE!!! Angel
Don't delete them!! Angry
Making videos and posting them on AGF is awesome!!  Big Grin Heart Big Grin
And definitely not spamming, lol prob the opposite of spamming. Sleepy
Keep up the great work!! @OniNoby
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
#dramaalert Voakie
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • ℱIRE
(05-05-2016, 02:57 AM)〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧ Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 02:25 AM)OniNoby Wrote: alot of you have been complaning me spamming my videos and yes thats true because i want to be #1 thread poster to be honest here but now im gonna go back and delete at least 60% OF them because its called spamming and cheating thanks for helping me guys!

Oni to completely honest I think that the only reason there spamming is because they want to be #1. Doesn't everybody! Lol anyways you should ignore the bad and welcome the good!

really thanks!

(05-05-2016, 03:34 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: It's simple really, just put a link to your video as your signature and post threads that aren't just duplicates! I like seeing videos and artwork, and honestly all of the whacky creations folks come up with around here! I'd love to see more posts/threads from you Oni, there's a reason I clicked on all of the other ones, and it wasn't to be a cop...I honestly wanted to see what you were up to. So you got called out for spamming, don't be all disgruntled about it, just take it for what it is and move on. I'll still be clicking on your threads cuz I still wanna see what your making, and what your thinking about. In the meantime, if you wanna be the top poster, theres nothing stopping you, and I'm sure you have enough interesting ideas and content to do it, so keep on truckin!

ah ok but i promise i wont do it again

(05-05-2016, 05:27 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: You know how much work it takes to make a video? Huh

YOU WORKED HARD ON THOSE!!! Angel
Don't delete them!! Angry
Making videos and posting them on AGF is awesome!!  Big Grin Heart Big Grin
And definitely not spamming, lol prob the opposite of spamming. Sleepy
Keep up the great work!! @OniNoby

yea i guess your right
Hey OniNoby,
I don't think you have to apologise for posting videos. I'm sure that you have been working hard on it. I think runSPOTrun expect more from you. Keep up Good Work.
[Image: Robin.png]