Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh noes!
Where did the New Points Go?
PLZ CHANGE MY NAME SORA
an hour ago you didnt know there were points Smile
hopefully they went away for good as they can lead to no good (unless you use Squirrel's formula maybe)
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-05-2016, 03:25 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: an hour ago you didnt know there were points Smile
hopefully they went away for good as they can lead to no good (unless you use Squirrel's formula maybe)

Lol
PLZ CHANGE MY NAME SORA
(05-05-2016, 03:25 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: an hour ago you didnt know there were points Smile

I didn't mind my points going up by leaps and bounds, if I could trade them in for nuts!

But seriously... easy come, easy go, right? I don't see it mattering much, one way or the other.

Nice people are bound to be nice. Competitive people are likely to find a way to be competitive no matter what you give or take away. And their ability to create problems, should people feel the desire to, is astoundingly easy.

Our playground, in this case, is also a learning environment for Sora (and those he chooses to help him), and I'm alllll forrr someone taking what they gave freely, and learning from it.

We'll just have to wait and see what he does next! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Voakie , ℱIRE
hey!! I had 300-something$ lol (and I donated $69 to @plsdonteatme) xD
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-05-2016, 05:36 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: hey!! I had 300-something$ lol (and I donated $69 to @plsdonteatme) xD

had 2.5k and donated 100$ to @LKD70 @Spectrumss and to Fire Big Grin
(im such a bulleh)
[Image: Voakie.png]