No
86.67%
13 86.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Just asking) probably not quitting Agarioforums
(05-05-2016, 09:40 AM)Mikasa Wrote: We don't want/need a poll here.
The best case would be if you wouldn't leave of course, but in the end there's only one way, YOUR way.
Angel

I like the main part of your message, which is that he should do what he wants. I said the same thing!

And ok, we don't need a poll. But we don't want one? He wanted one, I guess, and the people are not voting the way that I suspect he thought they were going to.

I'm just not sure why you said "we don't want one"... I have a feeling that you meant it in a good way, but my peanut brain is telling me that's open to interpretation. Smile

~Squirrel ponders: "If I were to successfully eat my own brain, would I be a zombie-squirrel?!"~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-05-2016, 12:24 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 09:40 AM)Mikasa Wrote: We don't want/need a poll here.
The best case would be if you wouldn't leave of course, but in the end there's only one way, YOUR way.
Angel

I like the main part of your message, which is that he should do what he wants. I said the same thing!

And ok, we don't need a poll. But we don't want one? He wanted one, I guess, and the people are not voting the way that I suspect he thought they were going to.

I'm just not sure why you said "we don't want one"... I have a feeling that you meant it in a good way, but my peanut brain is telling me that's open to interpretation. Smile

~Squirrel ponders: "If I were to successfully eat my own brain, would I be a zombie-squirrel?!"~

It's simple, I don't think that anyone here wants, that the poll should decide whether he should leave or stay. It's more like asking the people about their opinion.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Dont leaveeeee ;-;
-Eclipse c: