Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGF server constantly crashes
Sad 
Hello,  Big Grin
When i play on AGF.io, the server keeps crashing.
I'm using Chrome and it pops up "Aw, snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage".
Is it just me or there are people who are having the same proplem?
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you.
Oh hey!
I have no issues. And I never saw it, so I don't know how to fix it  Sad Voakie
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(05-04-2016, 09:22 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: I have no issues. And I never saw it, so I don't know how to fix it  Sad Voakie

Well then i think it's just me, thank you  HazRSavage Voakie
Oh hey!
(05-04-2016, 09:20 AM)fountain Wrote: Hello,  Big Grin
I'm using Chrome and it pops up "Aw, snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage".

Thank you.

Do you recall changing any of Chrome's default error messages?

Because unless this is one of them, the error is being generated by the AGF you're on. It's likely a bug... and I'll bet that someone there would be as happy as a pig in mud, if you'd give them some details, so they can make their server more stable!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
(05-04-2016, 10:36 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Thank you.

Do you recall changing any of Chrome's default error messages?

Because unless this is one of them, the error is being generated by the AGF you're on. It's likely a bug... and I'll bet that someone there would be as happy as a pig in mud, if you'd give them some details, so they can make their server more stable!

Sorry i don't understand. What do you mean by changing any of Chrome's default error messages
Here is a gif of the error: Link
Oh hey!
(05-05-2016, 04:09 AM)fountain Wrote: Sorry i don't understand. What do you mean by changing any of Chrome's default error messages

It's cool. Most people would not try to change the defaults. Internet Exploder tried giving different error messages that were less technical so people would better understand. So if you're confused, it just means you're a normal guy, and definitely, it was a web page on the AGF that has a customized 404-error (page not found), or one of the others. In your case, it's probably a different #.

I'd write a message to the server administration, explain what you saw. They would be able to let you know what's up.

If you find out that the administrators changed all their error messages to the same custom message, you'll probably be waiting awhile for them to figure it out. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fountain
Try updating your browser, this may occur due to the script getting stuck and not responding anymore. Running an up-to-date OS like Win 8.1 or 10 is recommended aswell. Try pressing F12 when you open the site, so you can view all the errors occuring. A few errors are normal, like the skins.php is not found thing. Do you experience any other lags or visual "strangithingistuffs" before the halt?

(05-05-2016, 04:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 04:09 AM)fountain Wrote: Sorry i don't understand. What do you mean by changing any of Chrome's default error messages

It's cool. Most people would not try to change the defaults. Internet Exploder tried giving different error messages that were less technical so people would better understand. So if you're confused, it just means you're a normal guy, and definitely, it was a web page on the AGF that has a customized 404-error (page not found), or one of the others. In your case, it's probably a different #.

I'd write a message to the server administration, explain what you saw. They would be able to let you know what's up.

If you find out that the administrators changed all their error messages to the same custom message, you'll probably be waiting awhile for them to figure it out. :|

This is not a customized message, this means something critical died, on your local machine. At least it should mean that.
[Image: Voakie.png]
Everything is fine before the halt, it just suddenly crashes. I've updated my browser, tested again, still there.
It seems like the error occurs less often. It only occurs when i get big.
When it crash, both agarioforums.io and agarioforums.net appear the error message, every other tabs that is not AGF website is fine.
I'm using Macbook.
Oh hey!
How often does this happen?

Also, if you press f12 on your keyboard when the crash has occured, do you see anything in the "console" output? Send me a PM with the contents if there is anything there.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
This happens sometimes. Sometime i play it doesn't happen, sometime it does, especially when i started to get big and exploding viruses.

[Image: pZc8B0O.png?1]
Oh hey!
(05-05-2016, 11:50 AM)fountain Wrote: This happens sometimes. Sometime i play it doesn't happen, sometime it does, especially when i started to get big and exploding viruses.

[Image: pZc8B0O.png?1]

It is definitly your browser crashing. It's either your system being to slow or you browser is not using it to its full potential. Or the cause is an extention, try disabling all (yes, your adblocker too) and then play for a period.
[Image: Voakie.png]

Thank you.

It's happened to me a few times. Not sure what causes it, I'd just recommend closing other tabs and other programs. Possibly a glitchy mod or script.
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
[-] The following 1 user Likes sgaf's post:
  • fountain
whoops, voakie said the same thing pretty much
Tongue
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
could be your internet or AGf could be being ddosed or is lagging or mabye problems with the host!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262