Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[iAcid]'s Introduction
Big Grin 
Hey, guys! 

My name is iAcid, and it's a pleasure to be here. I've been playing Agar.io since it first came out back in 2015. I've taken a big, long break and have just returned to play some more   Cool

Almost all of my gameplay has been solo gameplay, but recently--4 days ago from this post to be exact--I started to practice teaming and am slowly learning its knick-knacks. If anyone wouldn't mind teaching/practicing with me, that'd be great! 

Lastly, I'd just like to state one interesting thing I've learned about this forum. I've heard from a user that there was a user by the name of 101, who seems to have a good reputation. 'iAcid' was a name I just came up with today on the spot, but my timeline of names went about like this:

hi im new (2015) --> Agar 101 (2015) --> Agar 101™ (2015 - current) 
                                                            --> ₁₀₁™ ツ  (2015 - current) 
                                                            --> ΔℊΩГ| ツ 101  (2015 - 2016) 
                                                            --> ᗩ̃Ğᗩℜ ₁₀₁™ ツ (2015 - 2016)
                                                            --> •̶๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡ƝώØ★|Δℊム尺| ツ101〖ӍЄறƄEƦ〗(2015 - 2016)

Back in 2015, I came up with the name 'Agar 101' mostly because I thought I was a pretty well-above average FFA player. Hence, I came up with the name: iTeach Agar. But that name wasn't very interesting, so I changed 'iTeach' to 101 because 101 = 'For Dummies' or 'To Teach'. I re-arranged the name and got 'Agar 101'. Teaming and clans starting becoming popular and then people started using fancy text in their names for the first time. I wanted to use fancy text to so eventually, I tried to make my name more fancy-looking. Adding the trademark symbol was a start. 

The names that lasted only until 2016 were the names that I used mostly on xat.com & http://stinto.net/en/chat.htm?refId=fan8c when it actually used to be popular. Had a good reputation there but would get into mini conflicts with a guy named Rain™ every now and then (haha). Anyhow, even though it had been a few months since I had last played with a [passion], I saw no reason to break tradition and not continue using 'Agar 101™'. Was planning on using some variation of 101 when I joined this forum. I don't know what happened to agarforums.io, but on there, I was known as 'Agar 101™'. Now that website directs you to 'astr.io', whatever that is.

Anyhow, the point I'm trying to get here is not to say that I want to argue that 101 was my name first but rather that while you guys can call me Acid, I would like a one request to also be quietly acknowledged as 'Agar 101™' as well, especially by the existing 101 in these forums. If any of you refuse to acknowledge me as so, I'll show you previous screenshots dating back to 2015 [insert friendly threatening face here]  Tongue

If anyone can "tag" him so he can see this message that would be great. It would mean a lot if the 101 here approved of my self-acknowledgement. @101 it would mean a lot if you could believe, even if others here may not. Thanks for reading, guys!

@101

Keep doing what you're doing, and continue sending positive vibes throughout this community, buddy  Smile

~iAcid 
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like iAcid's post:
  • FatherOfAll, Mikasa, Sora, ✨101✨
Hey, welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that if you have any questions about whatever, it's best to ask one of our forum team: @Anubis, @Sora, @Voakie and @Gandalf.

We have some really cool people here and I hope you enjoy your stay Big Grin

Btw, 101's actual account is @✨101✨ Wink
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eden's post:
  • iAcid
(04-21-2017, 02:06 AM)iAcid Wrote: Hey, guys! 

My name is iAcid, and it's a pleasure to be here. I've been playing Agar.io since it first came out back in 2015. I've taken a big, long break and have just returned to play some more   Cool

~does a little pruning~

Lastly, I'd just like to state one interesting thing I've learned about this forum. I've heard from a user that there was a user by the name of 101, who seems to have a good reputation. 'iAcid' was a name I just came up with today on the spot, but my timeline of names went about like this:

~more snipped~

Anyhow, the point I'm trying to get here is not to say that I want to argue that 101 was my name first but rather that while you guys can call me Acid, I would like a one request to also be quietly acknowledged as 'Agar 101™' as well, especially by the existing 101 in these forums. If any of you refuse to acknowledge me as so, I'll show you previous screenshots dating back to 2015 [insert friendly threatening face here]  Tongue

Welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here... You were on a different forum, so I hope that you still have messages left in ya! Your Intro seems to suggest a very positive answer there. Big Grin

The timeline was very informative, and the two places that you mentioned for private servers I don't think I've seen mentioned before.

I think I'll call you 101 from now on, and call the other guy something else. (We should have a contest, and decide on a name as a community! Mannnn, I think that would drive him bananas! ~rolls around in the bushes~)

The thing is, I hope you'll stick around, or that will fall flat! Wink

I hope that you have a blast with us, and I'm sure you'll be called upon to show your prowess (a thinly veiled excuse for people to play with/against you... hehe) in AGF / wherever!

Have fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • iAcid, Sugar
Hey! Acid or also 101. Wink Here we call our 101 the knuckle head, no, just messing around he's known as 101 too. Maybe we should name him 101 2.0?

Anyways, very fine introduction! I liked the history of your Agario life as well as that nice timeline. Hope you stay with us and have you tried the Private Server here? It's Agario relatable but with some uniqueness​ to it.
[Image: Valle.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Valle's post:
  • iAcid, Relax , Squirrel , ✨101✨
(04-21-2017, 03:57 AM)Valle Wrote: Hey! Acid or also 101. Wink Here we call our 101 the knuckle head, no, just messing around he's known as 101 too. Maybe we should name him 101 2.0?

Anyways, very fine introduction! I liked the history of your Agario life as well as that nice timeline. Hope you stay with us and have you tried the Private Server here? It's Agario relatable but with some uniqueness to it.

I've played Pro AGF not for the pro aspect but rather, the fact that you can split into 120s or something like that xD (absurd). Probs my fav private server by far!  Cool

(04-21-2017, 03:47 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I think I'll call you 101 from now on, and call the other guy something else. (We should have a contest, and decide on a name as a community! Mannnn, I think that would drive him bananas! ~rolls around in the bushes~)

The thing is, I hope you'll stick around, or that will fall flat! Wink

Deciding on a name as a community? That'd be quite a ride, at least the way I see it. Sticking around for sure!  Tongue

____

Secret Note to Self:
The people here seem very friendly and great! shh
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome to AgarioForums.  Big Grin
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • iAcid
Hello my clone :p
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • iAcid, Sugar
(04-22-2017, 05:17 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hello my clone :p

Your clone or MY clone? Jk nice to finally meet u! Tongue
  • ✨101✨
Very High quality intro...

Welcome to the community though.....

Hopefully you would love to stay here
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • iAcid, Squirrel
(04-22-2017, 06:09 PM)iAcid Wrote:
(04-22-2017, 05:17 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hello my clone :p

Your clone or MY clone? Jk nice to finally meet u! Tongue

I think 101 likes being called '101 2.0'.

~submits his evidence~

In the Discord server he apparently owns, he changed it's name to "101 + kids he hates", then changed everyone's name to 101 + some number. (lol)

See what I mean?!

He constantly has these visions of grandeur!

I'm so glad you're around now to put him in his place! (101, lol, 101, lol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sugar
Hey welcome to the forums Acid you seem like a lit new 101 Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • iAcid, ✨101✨
(04-21-2017, 02:06 AM)iAcid Wrote: Was planning on using some variation of 101 when I joined this forum. I don't know what happened to agarforums.io, but on there, I was known as 'Agar 101™'. Now that website directs you to 'astr.io', whatever that is.[/color][/font]

I had another idea for (while we work out what the people here wanna call old-101, if indeed they can not be so lazy as to not want to have fun with that...heh) how you could promote yourself under your old handle, just in case any of the people you knew from the other forum -- maybe they'll recognize you and want to stay. ~grin~

Not that I want you to change your sig at all, cause it kind of looks like you're dancing, which I enjoy. (It would go well with my preferred type of music, lol.) But... as well as 'iAcid' you could also put 'Agar 101™' in there, maybe an "(aka name), whatever you want. Smile

Just a thought... Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
A warm welcome to the great 101 Acid!
We could go with calling 101 2.0, right @✨101✨ ? Smile
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 4 users Like Sora's post:
  • iAcid, Squirrel , Sugar, ✨101✨
(04-23-2017, 05:04 PM)Sora Wrote: A warm welcome to the great 101 Acid!

Thank you @Sora! :o)

(04-23-2017, 04:43 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I had another idea for (while we work out what the people here wanna call old-101, if indeed they can not be so lazy as to not want to have fun with that...heh) how you could promote yourself under your old handle, just in case any of the people you knew from the other forum -- maybe they'll recognize you and want to stay. ~grin~
When I used to call myself ₁₀₁™ ツ, I was totally objected to teaming. But now, FFA is ironically boring, and teaming is the other way around. I think I'll just build myself somewhat of a new reputation if that makes sense. Besides, basically everyone I knew back then seems to have quit, unless I was forgotten [insert spooky ghost emoji here]
  • Squirrel
(04-23-2017, 05:11 PM)iAcid Wrote: When I used to call myself ₁₀₁™ ツ, I was totally objected to teaming. But now, FFA is ironically boring, and teaming is the other way around. I think I'll just build myself somewhat of a new reputation if that makes sense. Besides, basically everyone I knew back then seems to have quit, unless I was forgotten [insert spooky ghost emoji here]

Well, between @Sora's welcome post suggesting "2.0" for old-101, and old-101 liking the post... it sounds like we may have a concensus! ("2.0" seemed the most popular choice amongst the users based on what I saw collectively.)

Or... when you signed up and it came time to put in a name, were you so thoughtful that you wanted to avoid '101' in your name completely?

I'm not sure why you just didn't go for the full name right away? (lol)

Now all that remains is to see if Sora will change the names for ya. ~grin~ Unless old-101 wants to make a fuss... but ya know, he's had fakes before (search, type in '101', lollll), and based on yesterday's Discord frivolity, I think he likes the extra attention. ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight