Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play in North America
I just need to get this off my shoulders. Smile

Always when I play in an European server, Turks dominate them. Awful, so-called fancy, usersnames. "Pro" skins and usually some clan sign too! Turks are probably just like the Chinese but maybe even worse. From time to time, teaming with a Chinese or another nationality which includes strange characters, goes fine. But Turks won't give it a go.

I have been thinking to design an username which just looks like theirs. Would they find me a worthy player if I act like I am from their paradise? It's hilarious how these people have an own server which they clearly don't deserve at all. In the end, they seem to ignore it and just jump to Europe. Probably just like in real life; their country is so good, yet they have to come to other places to let us know.

It happens to be most of the time Turks, but I have seen Polish and Serbian armies as well. These kind of countries don't really particularly include a lot of good players, they are just no-lifers who need to play the game 24/7 to get good at teaming. Aha, teaming is clearly something different than playing (alone). I'm not against teaming but it's a little bit ridiculous the whole continent gets disadvantaged by only one silly nation.

I don't really have any free time in my life, so I just get myself free time at bad times; namely in the night. When it's night in Europe, the European agario servers are even worse. The scoreboards are full of names with weird characters and people popping out the whole time. I consider these the real die-hards, the ones who really got it bad.

So in the night I visit North American servers. Sometimes, these are full of Asians or other silly clans too. But it happens more frequently they are somehow "quiet" and just filled with "normal" players. That's how agario should be, so I prefer it that way and avoid the low lifers.

However, the North American servers include many "TYT" people. Never team with them! I think they have some sort of agreement with each other that they only team with other people who use TYT in their username. Sometimes they seem to be willing to team, but when you team with them and they get the opportunity they will kill all your cells.

I don't know about playing agario in North America when it's afternoon in Europe, as I rarely do so. I think they're crowded by awful players too. But when it's night in Europe, some North American servers are definitely worth a try. And last but not least: if you want to team, try to find somebody who you think players a little bit like you do. Somebody who is too "quick" doesn't work if you are not. Somebody who doesn't do anything doesn't work if you want to grow mass.

I think most of you already knew about the different continents thing, but I just wanted to point it out. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-18-2017, 01:37 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: I have been thinking to design an username which just looks like theirs. Would they find me a worthy player if I act like I am from their paradise? It's hilarious how these people have an own server which they clearly don't deserve at all. In the end, they seem to ignore it and just jump to Europe. Probably just like in real life; their country is so good, yet they have to come to other places to let us know.

I bet that this will work!

Give back, make a character like theirs, team, then steal it all once you've had a nice donation! (lol)

(04-18-2017, 01:37 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: I don't really have any free time in my life, so I just get myself free time at bad times; namely in the night. ~part snipped~

So in the night I visit North American servers. Sometimes, these are full of Asians or other silly clans too. But it happens more frequently they are somehow "quiet" and just filled with "normal" players. That's how agario should be, so I prefer it that way and avoid the low lifers.

Yes, I'm normally playing the public game during the wee hours.... It's usually not too bad.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
@Yugopolis
I don't play on any other server than European, but sadly I must admit more and more poeple from my country (Poland) team in FFA. I would say it is more a counter reaction to all Turks and Algerians who dominate servers (oh yeah, give us the enemy and we stop fighting ourselves and go all for a broke) but it sucks anyway since it ruins the game for everyone who just want to play solo. Serbia toned down a lot lately. I can find them in a team far less than a month or more ago (maybe they are not as numerous as before?).
But when it comes to krakens (no matter where are they from) nothing has changed. 99% of them are teaming and rage and eat everything what is visible on the screen. Even if it's 100x smaller.

Do you feel any lags or a game is somehow slower when you play on NA server? The distance itself between us and they is not neglectable and at least few tens of ms is added to latency.

Can I ask where is your nickname from?
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
100% agree. Turks are the cancer of agar... at least in european servers.
Ragnar Lothbrok agrees.