Lvl 30-39
Lvl 40-49
Lvl 50-59
Lvl 60-69
Lvl 70-79
Lvl 80-89
Lvl 90-99 or a 100!!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What LEVEL are you?
VOTE IN THE POLL!
I'm just curious what level most of you guys are in agar.io. I got to lvl 54 and I've been playing since July and stopped around February. It was pretty hard and I really wanted to unlock the cool skins like the panther and cougar, oh well  Undecided . Feel free to post how long it took you to get to your level as well. Pretty amazing if you got to like lvl 60 in 4 months or so.
Don't forget to VOTE IN THE POLL so everyone can see where the majority us are. Thanks!  Big Grin

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Yo's post:
  • Sora
I'm level 54 too. I don't remember when i started playing agario, i think it was in january or february. Leveling is pretty slow for me because i don't team...
I'm trying to level up and unlock new skins just like everyone else.
Oh hey!
Im LVL 28
Turtle was here   Heart
[Image: giphy_6.gif?width=400&height=267]
One account with level 100 and two with level 31 and 30.
(05-02-2016, 02:14 AM)Mr Yo Wrote:
VOTE IN THE POLL!
I'm just curious what level most of you guys are in agar.io. I got to lvl 54 and I've been playing since July and stopped around February. It was pretty hard and I really wanted to unlock the cool skins like the panther and cougar, oh well  Undecided . Feel free to post how long it took you to get to your level as well. Pretty amazing if you got to like lvl 60 in 4 months or so.
Don't forget to VOTE IN THE POLL so everyone can see where the majority us are. Thanks!  Big Grin

I've been playing for awhile... less than a year. I think I started in October. I know that in November, I became curious enough about the score formula, to start recording a few stats here and there.

I can say this for sure:

It's easier to get "score" in FFA than in Teams.

But I don't really see what difference your level makes. (Other than unlocking more skins. I find the skins... pretty much completely pointless.)

It seems that initially, a higher level means that you start with more mass... but that benefit seems to cease somewhere along the line.

If I played FFA a lot, I'd play with skins off... but not sure if that's only for your viewpoint, or others. Seeing another players 'skin' would then at least tell you how much they've been playing.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
I'm level 0, because I don't play with accounts lol
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Level 49 here, close to 50
[Image: Voakie.png]
45 Big Grin.......
Level 78 on main account (facebook), 21 on Google+, 10 on second facebook account. Also I played on my clan's account for around a month (before they did the update on facebook accounts), so I'm guessing I would be around level 85-90
I started actively playing on December, and quit playing so much (not playing competitively any more) at around the start of March
(05-02-2016, 09:10 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: I'm level 0, because I don't play with accounts lol

Just curious... Why would you stay at lvl 0?

It doesn't cost anything to make an account.

I suppose it takes away something that they want you to have -- that ever-so-small incentive to come back and play again. If you keep it up, no doubt your agar.io addiction/interest will be over before you or we know it! Wink

(05-02-2016, 11:16 AM)Shiro Wrote: Level 78 on main account (facebook), 21 on Google+, 10 on second facebook account. Also I played on my clan's account for around a month (before they did the update on facebook accounts), so I'm guessing I would be around level 85-90
I started actively playing on December, and quit playing so much (not playing competitively any more) at around the start of March

You can get to agar.io via facebook?

Actually, now that I think of it, I recently noticed that my eldest boy was sometimes going to it via a kid's site with games that he uses.

No doubt Facebook uses it to pass your browser history on to whoever wants it.

They are another partly-evil company. (And, based on their IPO some years back, also full of themselves.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-02-2016, 12:37 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 09:10 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: I'm level 0, because I don't play with accounts lol

Just curious... Why would you stay at lvl 0?

It doesn't cost anything to make an account.

I suppose it takes away something that they want you to have -- that ever-so-small incentive to come back and play again. If you keep it up, no doubt your agar.io addiction/interest will be over before you or we know it! Wink

(05-02-2016, 11:16 AM)Shiro Wrote: Level 78 on main account (facebook), 21 on Google+, 10 on second facebook account. Also I played on my clan's account for around a month (before they did the update on facebook accounts), so I'm guessing I would be around level 85-90

You can get to agar.io via facebook?

Actually, now that I think of it, I recently noticed that my eldest boy was sometimes going to it via a kid's site with games that he uses.

No doubt Facebook uses it to pass your browser history on to whoever wants it.

They are another partly-evil company. (And, based on their IPO some years back, also full of themselves.)
Because I only play Agar.io like once a week for half an hour, I find a bit of waste of time to make an account  Smile
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(05-02-2016, 12:37 PM)Squirrel Wrote: You can get to agar.io via facebook?

You can login via facebook
I'm at Level 44 at the moment, and I'm not really playing often anymore. Lemon
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

41 Tongue .
I'm level 56 Kappa /
[Image: f3J9grO.png]
[Image: KWPMKPQ.gif]