Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently [IMPORTANT]
Hello All. 
Today will not be such a great post.

In the past couple weeks I have noticed so many people "Quitting" the forums. 
Now some @RAM has a good reason. School. 
Others dont. Oh too much drama, Bane left wahhhh. 

Guys.  This Is important. 

We are a great community. If you wish to leave your call, But if someone says they dont like you dont start forum wide drama. 

I had a issue with someone over SKYPE and he had his friends spam the shoutbox with pictures of our conversation. One guys name was ImSlothyAndImGay. 

See did I leave? No.. its the internet, I can bench 60 pounds. If I seen those kids irl I would drop them. Thats aside the point. Just because someone picks on you or there is drama or someone you dont like gets staff, You dont need to leave. Life wont always be your way, Think of staff as government. If you vote for Clinton and Trump gets elected are you going to commit Suicide. ? I hope not. Because thats LIFE, things wont always go your way, So we learn to live with it not run away.
[-] The following 5 users Like Slothy's post:
  • Sacrifice, Sora, Squirrel , Velli, ℱIRE
I definitely agree with you Slothy.
I also wrote a thread about some recent stuff:

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2808
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
I read it. I made me make this one
Nice bro! Its always great to see someone trying to protect AGF
[Image: BbGAc9G.png]
JOIN VOiD TODAY! (JOIN HERE!)
(05-01-2016, 04:02 PM)Slothy Wrote: Now some @RAM has a good reason. School. 
Others dont. Oh too much drama, Bane left wahhhh. 

I had a issue with someone over SKYPE and he had his friends spam the shoutbox with pictures of our conversation. One guys name was ImSlothyAndImGay. 

See did I leave? No.. its the internet

~produces garden shears~

Think of staff as government. If you vote for Clinton and Trump gets elected are you going to commit Suicide. ? I hope not. Because thats LIFE, things wont always go your way, So we learn to live with it not run away.

Excellent post.  You got punked, hunh? Meaning, some punk/kid thought he could pull your tail and give you grief. They just showed their not-so-fine side.

And no, you wouldn't get suicidal over the next President. Aren't you guys taught, via your history, and one of your principle "constitutional rights" (to bear arms) to FIGHT what you don't like?

Now, we don't want to fight Sora, lol. We should only be grateful that we have a place to blab about agar.io. Smile

But when it comes to the next President.... I've been doing a lot of thinking. (The USA is the most important country to Canada. We've been excellent friends through the years, and truth be told, as goes the US, so Canada gets pulled along. So I believe Canadians should engage Americans in political topics, because it'll affect our future too.)

At first, I thought,. "What are they DOING?! Having Trump on the ballot just ensures that the Democrats win."

Not that I was all-for the Republicans to win. Both sides, quite frankly, leave so much to be desired, I think they'd make my country worse.

But how do you change that? The only way, is to:
  • Educate the people. This is the hardest part -- convincing people that it's all broken, and that no good can come of things the way they are. In the end, the majority of Americans must demand change in exchange for their vote, or the status quo continues.
  • Catch the politicians attention. Forget all the lobby groups. If 80% of voting Americans sat up tomorrow and say, "You need to fix this, or we need to consider 'bearing arms' again"... they have no choice but to notice. Sure they have an army... but that army is made of Americans.
  • Facilitate earnest talks between Democrats and Republicans Not everything political needs to be an us-vs-them situation. Either you want America to succeed, or you don't. Sure, everyone is going to have different ideas about how that happens, but first you have to see the current dangers, and then commit to the goal.

I believe that this could happen. But I'm not sure that the 'education' will ever reach enough people. Not in time for this election. But if Trump wins, there is a measured amount of chaos that, I think, necessarily follows that event, and that chaos, might just be the time that the American People rise up, force change, and show again to the world why they are one of the great countries in the world, fostering democracy and self-improvement.

~Squirrel thinks, "Long-winded again, right?"~

But never before have I spoken so earnestly, and I hope you guys realize that cr@p about "Never discuss religion and politics" is crap. They are two of the most important aspects of our lives, like it or not. To not care about either, is akin to being led like lemmings, and thinking you only ever have two choices as a 'way forward'.

It's not black and white, it never is. It's always grey.

~Squirrel displays his grey fur proudly~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
PREACH!!!
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

Damn Daniel.*cough* It seems like u are opposing me face to face lmao *cough*. If i didn't quit, I would be in serious consequences lol.  School>Games.. UNderstand that *cough*.

Tongue
I am waiting....
I agree. But i don't think ur 'cool' when you should see a couple kids and drop them. If ur a real 'man', then you should ignore them. If u think u are a big guy. Act like one.
Tired of living.