Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do skins on agario not work anymore?
Here I am again, with another gaming issue. Like it never ends... maybe it never will with Miniclip in charge. Tongue

Anyway, the issue this time is easy: skins don't load on my screen. Neither my own or the ones from other users. I have googled this and as I couldn't find recent results, I thought I might be lucky and be the only one to have this annoying problem. So... is there a way to get to see all skins again?

I don't care about skins but I'd like to see who are more "experienced" players and who are not. It's easier for my gaming strategy.
(04-15-2017, 05:32 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Here I am again, with another gaming issue. Like it never ends... maybe it never will with Miniclip in charge. Tongue

Anyway, the issue this time is easy: skins don't load on my screen. Neither my own or the ones from other users. I have googled this and as I couldn't find recent results, I thought I might be lucky and be the only one to have this annoying problem. So... is there a way to get to see all skins again?

I don't care about skins but I'd like to see who are more "experienced" players and who are not. It's easier for my gaming strategy.
me in chrome bug  i select and reselect  disable skins in consol board 

[Image: Sans_titre.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • run SPOT run
(04-15-2017, 05:55 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 05:32 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Here I am again, with another gaming issue. Like it never ends... maybe it never will with Miniclip in charge. Tongue

This reminds me of another bug in the public game that I find completely irritating!

I always play, wanting it to show the size of balls... this adds a reference to how big my balls are to others.... and every once in awhile, it just stops displaying sizes.

If I go into the preferences, the 'Show mass' option is still checked off... So I have to uncheck it... play at least one game... and then re-enable it.

(And more times than not... when the game has finished, I forget to reset that option, and I get ticked off as I start a new game, again with no ball sizes.)

(lol)

They have a lot of little bugs.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe

[Image: Sans_titre.png]

You're my hero of the day! I didn't know they introduced this option..? I can't remember it, really. But when I did what you said, it was disabled. Now I enabled it and I can see the skins again. Ty, ty, ty!

(04-15-2017, 06:21 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

This reminds me of another bug in the public game that I find completely irritating!

I always play, wanting it to show the size of balls... this adds a reference to how big my balls are to others.... and every once in awhile, it just stops displaying sizes.

If I go into the preferences, the 'Show mass' option is still checked off... So I have to uncheck it... play at least one game... and then re-enable it.

(And more times than not... when the game has finished, I forget to reset that option, and I get ticked off as I start a new game, again with no ball sizes.)

(lol)

They have a lot of little bugs.

Sounds very familiar! I just become a suicide cell if I find out this bug occurs to my cells. I click the option off and on again and then it works. :Big Grin

http://agario.wikia.com/wiki/Types_of_Pl...cide_Cells
[-] The following 3 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , QueenHeather, Squirrel

Well try deleting the app and and download it again when u have done and it persistes try using a different acc and if u are trying to use a flag skin like Pakistan or Japan using caps disables it.Btw I'm lvl 64.

Oh u found the answer XD