Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insane
Yesterday i was playing Agar.io with my friend and we were talking then I saw these 2 teamers ghost and Sirius not sure if they were the legit tyts but they were split running and they messed up and ghost couldn't feed Sirius quick enough and I split and got more than half their mass and they ran till they started popping on viruses I split and destroyed them lmao i was laughing so hard
Imagine that happened to you...

cringe? xD
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • OfficialChaosTV
I got trick split 4 times last night and it was by someone with bots lol i was pissed I would be fine if it was a real person but a bit just really? @Voakie
[-] The following 1 user Likes OfficialChaosTV's post:
  • Voakie
I guess there's one phrase that fits this situation perfectly :

GG
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • OfficialChaosTV
Lmao, there is so many fakes now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • OfficialChaosTV
(04-27-2016, 03:54 PM)OfficialChaosTV Wrote: Yesterday i was playing Agar.io with my friend and we were talking then I saw these 2 teamers ghost and Sirius not sure if they were the legit tyts but they were split running and they messed up and ghost couldn't feed Sirius quick enough and I split and got more than half their mass and they ran till they started popping on viruses I split and destroyed them lmao i was laughing so hard
Hey they are pro but that doesn't mean they wont make any mistakes. They will make mistakes and you gotta take advantage of that.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • OfficialChaosTV
Hahaha, its so nice when that happens. Bait fails are funny too. Btw i guess it were fake TYT's.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • OfficialChaosTV
(04-27-2016, 07:06 PM)V1tal Wrote: Hahaha, its so nice when that happens. Bait fails are funny too. Btw i guess it were fake TYT's.

You they were fake right? lol
[Image: Robin.png]
If they messed up that much they are likely fake.
[Image: uRB3Sti.png]