Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Introduction
I am Nivk or Nick or Nikki or Nikkk...I am a very somewhat annoying person,if you see me I am probably spamming viruses at you. I am also trying to troll you for what seems like "nudes" with the name Nikki but dont mind that at all its just a prank.  Tongue So yea this is just a re-intro ig since im still unknown
[Image: Nick_Sarah_Sig.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Nivkerino's post:
  • Conquest, QueenHeather, Relax , Squirrel , Voakie , ✨101✨
(04-10-2017, 03:25 AM)Nivkerino Wrote: I am Nivk or Nick or Nikki or Nikkk...I am a very somewhat annoying person,if you see me I am probably spamming viruses at you. I am also trying to troll you for what seems like "nudes" with the name Nikki but dont mind that at all its just a prank.  Tongue So yea this is just a re-intro ig since im still unknown

Hi Nick!

Thanks for taking some time, and talking to me on Discord! It was nice to get to know ya a bit! And thanks for the re-introduction!

There are some people here who find me annoying too. I post messages that go on and on and on. ~grin~

But don't worry... just share stuff with us, you don't have to post long messages like me, but if you don't post anything, then it's harder to remember who you are!

Since you never forget who you are, take a bit of time when you remember to just tell everyone what's on your mind, when you want, and you should be known and remembered in no-time! The trick is to try to remember to be 'annoying' like that regularly for awhile. Wink

(You may find that people like it when you 'annoy' them, lol... then it's time to wonder if they weren't annoyed at all!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I saw you playing. Ima gonna watch for you now Smile
Bullies have personal issues.