Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maximum characters in shoutbox
Hi guys!!

So recently I have noticed you can no longer say what you want completely on the shoutbox if your text is too long.
for example: [Image: WdMyoiD.jpg]

Before you had the ability to write a couple of sentences even a paragraph, I assume this was added so people don't spam, but at the same time if people spam MOD's can simply warn them and if they continue spamming they will be banned.

Please bring back the ability to write longer messages in the shoutbox, it is inconveniant to write multiple messages, and etc.
@Sora
@Gandalf
@LKD70

Thanks Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Had this happen to me already even when I only registered today, and yes, it was somewhat annoying.
[-] The following 1 user Likes meta's post:
  • ✨101✨
(04-24-2016, 02:14 AM)meta Wrote: Had this happen to me already even when I only registered today, and yes, it was somewhat annoying.

It wasn't always like that, I think since certain people have been spamming, they added it, but it makes communication between members inconvenient. Dodgy
(04-24-2016, 02:16 AM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 02:14 AM)meta Wrote: Had this happen to me already even when I only registered today, and yes, it was somewhat annoying.

It wasn't always like that, I think since certain people have been spamming, they added it, but it makes communication between members inconvenient. Dodgy

I understand completely, some people can get way out of hand. Confused
[-] The following 1 user Likes meta's post:
  • ✨101✨
(04-24-2016, 02:17 AM)meta Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 02:16 AM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote:

I understand completely, some people can get way out of hand. Confused

That's true, but if we have moderators with permission to warn + ban, then that would take care of the issue. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • meta
Extended the shout length, let me know if it's still annoying
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • ✨101✨
(04-24-2016, 02:24 AM)Sora Wrote: Extended the shout length, let me know if it's still annoying

Thanks @Sora  Heart