Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mikasa
Hello everyone 

Recently i've been noticing that there is a lot of hate towards Mikasa since she is moderator. I want to ask you all to stop hating on her. As one of the people who sadly almost left the forums i know what I felt and so I thought I would share this with everyone so thi hate on such a good person can stop. Mikasa and Sora have truly opened my eyes. I want to say the reason many people wanted to her not to be mod is

1. She spammed (although in my opinion it is justifiable)
2. She is new

That is literally all. She spammed many threads such as the count to 1000. This was justifiable because she created a common goal amongst the forumers which was achieved together. Furthermore the fact that she is new does not change the fact that she is a nice person who is trustworthy. I myself have talked to her in the shoutbox and i know that she is a kind and forgiving person. This is why you should not be agianst mikasa but defend her from people and we must open their eyes. I once hated on mikasa but now i know. Stop this hate. I have the prespective of both and i know this is the right path

THank you
DolphinsFTW
[-] The following 5 users Like DolphinsFTW 's post:
  • Gandalf, Konoha , Mikasa, Shiro, ℱIRE
(04-24-2016, 12:47 AM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: Hello everyone 

Recently i've been noticing that there is a lot of hate towards Mikasa since she is moderator. I want to ask you all to stop hating on her. As one of the people who sadly almost left the forums i know what I felt and so I thought I would share this with everyone so thi hate on such a good person can stop. Mikasa and Sora have truly opened my eyes. I want to say the reason many people wanted to her not to be mod is

1. She spammed (although in my opinion it is justifiable)
2. She is new

That is literally all. She spammed many threads such as the count to 1000. This was justifiable because she created a common goal amongst the forumers which was achieved together. Furthermore the fact that she is new does not change the fact that she is a nice person who is trustworthy. I myself have talked to her in the shoutbox and i know that she is a kind and forgiving person. This is why you should not be agianst mikasa but defend her from people and we must open their eyes. I once hated on mikasa but now i know. Stop this hate. I have the prespective of both and i know this is the right path

THank you
DolphinsFTW
I AGREE MIKASA IS AWESOME MIKASA FTW
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkyDoge's post:
  • Mikasa
It's really lovely to talk about someone that has got haters on her. (sadly :c)
And i also wanted to say this. Yesterday, we spoke about spammers, people spamming threads, etc. Well, if you think about it, Spammers are making the forums kind of keeping it alive. That's what i want to say Angel

I wish there wasn't hate in the world. And if there wasn't,, there is no ying yang then actualy.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
(05-16-2016, 10:24 AM)blood cr Wrote: It's really lovely to talk about someone that has got haters on her. (sadly :c)
And i also wanted to say this. Yesterday, we spoke about spammers, people spamming threads, etc. Well, if you think about it, Spammers are making the forums kind of keeping it alive. That's what i want to say Angel

I wish there wasn't hate in the world. And if there wasn't,, there is no ying yang then actualy.

meh idk bout that
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
  • Squirrel
(05-16-2016, 10:24 AM)blood cr Wrote: It's really lovely to talk about someone that has got haters on her. (sadly :c)

I don't believe that 'spam' does anything in keeping a forum alive. It's content. Things that people want to read. Some people get angry at 'spam', because they feel that it wastes their time.

Mikasa may have posted a lot of messages, and some of those may have been regarded by some as... having minimal content. But so what? I think that what is important here, is whether she means to help here, or hinder. And I think we can clearly say that that is to help.

So if this thread is going to help some of those who got angry over a choice that Sora made, get over whatever is left of that emotion, I am all for it.

Nothing is forever, especially in the world of gaming, so let's have maximum fun while we can!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa
You basically made me crying while I read everyone's text.
I love everyone here, no exceptions.

Heart
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Konoha
(05-16-2016, 01:46 PM)Mikasa Wrote: You basically made me crying while I read everyone's text.
I love everyone here, no exceptions.

Heart

I know you cry by happiness. But don't let me cry Cry
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
Post count is just a number. It only displays your activity and the amount of reactions. The people who left, clearly didn't look beyond the posts.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
If nobody spams/sends much messages, the forum would be dead.

In games like count to 10000... then you have to wait until someone replys..
Tired of living.
Mikasa was the right choice of staff. It doesn't matter how long she had/has been on the forum, or her post count. It's her attitude. She has an amazing attitude towards everyone and that is why she was appointed community manager. She is awfully active which is another plus.
(05-16-2016, 03:35 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Post count is just a number. It only displays your activity and the amount of reactions. The people who left, clearly didn't look beyond the posts.

Plus it tells who is more active to the forums.
[Image: Robin.png]
so happy this is going good Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes DolphinsFTW 's post:
  • Mikasa
(05-16-2016, 09:08 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: so happy this is going good Big Grin

ikr mikasa is super active and always acts with agf members @Mikasa <3 @Sora is my fav though forever
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
  • Mikasa