Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Important] DDoS attacks
We take all matters of importance, very seriously. Just today was our forum DDoS'ed, and surprisingly, by a member we thought was trustful, and actually nearly qualified for staff position.

Before the DDoS attacks, this shout was left in the shoutbox by the member we thought was nearly eligible for staff:

Quote:Message from #Wolfpack. You can dismiss us, you can keep us out of sight. We will never be out of the shadows. We will watch your activity, review your cloudflare and wait. When your cloudflare refreshes we will unleash an uncountable amount of data through your systems and crash this site. We will breach your security at any opportunity and we will not stop until justice is served. This forum has made many unhappy. Those responsible must pay the price. We are not a part of Anonymous. We are a subculture, a group of followers who combined to create a small society. We will win, we will stay on top. You may have my IP. That IP is protected. You might want to open your eyes to your new members. The #wolfpack have chosen you as their target. We offer a way out. You can offer a deal which will be highly unlikely. Keep your members close and your database closer. Anonymous #Wolfpack has spoken.

It is unfortunate. But we will take action, and concluded certain actions are to be taken with the host and ISP of the parties involved. We have dealt with this before.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

EDIT: Yes, we can confirm this is the same user.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 6 users Like Gandalf's post:
  • Exursa , LKD70 , Mikasa, Sacrifice, Slothy, ✨101✨
Lmao. What @Bane Wolfgang /Bunnyteam.io doesn't understand is that it is sooo obvious he is just doing this for himself because he's jealous he didn't get staff. Oh and jealous because Mikasa did. This is the guy making everyone unhappy, he is DDoSing and forcing people like Dolphins to write stuff about quitting, and vouch for him for mod. He is the one saying he is DDoSing because the forum is making people happy, when it's him. Twisted mind huh.

@Psychopath revealed. I think we can all agree we are dealing with a high functioning psychopath. How does it feel Bane, to be exposed to what you are, a psychopath? That's your biggest fear, isn't it? To be exposed for what you are. Now G*F*O thanks, so we can grow in peace and this just makes us stronger =) I wouldn't be as active and thankful to many members today than I was a couple days ago.
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
[-] The following 2 users Like Honest's post:
  • LKD70 , Slothy
Wow I didn't think bane would stoop this low. Sad to see. I'm glad are forums are back up and running.
Bane Just because you didn't make staff doesn't mean you should have a tantrum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slothy's post:
  • Sacrifice
http://prntscr.com/avvhcn

I was asked to leave the forum immediately.
No matter what is said. The attack occurred because of Mikasa. She corrupted the community I love. #LongLiveGota
Have a nice day too @Gandalf !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • Sacrifice
[Image: WBkQngLm_bigger.jpeg]

This is the guy.. His name is Lewis Jones http://twicsy.com/u/lewisjones10101 and he is threatening to DDoS more.. Sad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zdorovetskiy's post:
  • Sacrifice
[Image: 200.gif]
well, that was a ddos out of nowhere ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[-] The following 1 user Likes LordDerpy's post:
  • Sacrifice
Lol how original! " #Wolfpack "

Yes sir, you may be dismissed.
[Image: BbGAc9G.png]
JOIN VOiD TODAY! (JOIN HERE!)
(04-23-2016, 04:53 PM)TheEpTic Wrote: What proof is there to backup it being him?

A very important question indeed, and something we have taken into account when doing our research. But things point out to be him. The correlating IP's matched with his several user accounts on this forum, his shouts (matching same IP as registered with a month ago or so).

His skype chats with other users. He himself shared PNG images here on the forum where he discloses information about DDoSing other websites (such as agarioprivate.net).

Lastly, he just PMed me and others with more threats. So there is no doubt.

It is up to him to start behaving.

Edit: http://oi67.tinypic.com/20su69t.jpg
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
(04-23-2016, 05:00 PM)TheEpTic Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 04:58 PM)Gandalf Wrote: his skype chats with other users he himself shared as png's where he discloses information about DDoSing other websites (such as agarioprivate.net) and matching time being online.

is the only leading proof. Even then, I wouldn't say it's concluded until he admits it.

Idk, I personally wouldn't throw somebody under the bus due to bad timing. Yeah, he was arguing with staff, yeah he's admitted to DDoSing in the past but where is the proof it was him? The post is literally putting him on blast and saying he's a criminal. From running Gota, I can tell you for a fact there are a lot of people who bullying the person on blast, and people who attempt to frame others. That's why I look at it from this point of view.

Your view is optimistic and I see your point. Him saying it is not enough proof. However, we can confirm it was a DDoS attack. Also:

(04-23-2016, 04:58 PM)Gandalf Wrote: something we have taken into account when doing our research.

We are still researching.
this ddos thing is too serious for me.
brb returning to the fun section
[-] The following 2 users Like LordDerpy's post:
  • Gandalf, ✨101✨

(04-23-2016, 04:58 PM)Gandalf Wrote: his skype chats with other users he himself shared as png's where he discloses information about DDoSing other websites (such as agarioprivate.net) and matching time being online.

is the only leading proof. Even then, I wouldn't say it's concluded until he admits it.

Idk, I personally wouldn't throw somebody under the bus due to bad timing. Yeah, he was arguing with staff, yeah he's admitted to DDoSing in the past but where is the proof it was him? The post is literally putting him on blast and saying he's a criminal. From running Gota, I can tell you for a fact there are a lot of people who bullying the person on blast, and people who attempt to frame others. That's why I look at it from this point of view.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/20su69t.jpg
(04-23-2016, 05:09 PM)Gandalf Wrote:

http://oi67.tinypic.com/20su69t.jpg

Is he the only person doing this? Because he's talking about a 'pack' I  would assume there are more people involved. 
And besides, he only seems to have something against Mikasa and maybe some other members(don't know details), so I find it very unreasonable of him to do something, from which everyone on the forums is affected. I really find the situation sad.
I wanted to share my thoughts.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
@BaneWolfgang
He did the attack?
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
The correct term would be "sociopath", someone who doesn't meddle well within a social situation. Either way, he's crazy if he claims the decision made several members unhappy, his selfish desires, now more than ever obvious, blind him from the quite generally positive input the forums had since the appointment of the new staff.