Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGF Love
Heart 
Hi,

I'm Galactic Dream (Professional Noob + mega fluffy cloud from the distant nebula)

I just wanted to share my love for this community and it's members. You are all so friendly, supportive and super cool. Thanks for welcoming me into the community!!!!! I already seen some negativity but Mikasa brings the forum together with her games and positive outlook. Voakies epic designs bring people together to look at incredible art and share opinions. Dolphins spreads his dolphiness everywhere and the moderators work hard to keep the community together and keep us magical. -Gandalf uses his magic here- 

EVERY single member contributes to this community. The loss of 1 member will leave a scar on the community which will never fade. 

ily <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Galactic Dream's post:
  • Eden
aww. thanks galactic. dont worry the negativity will end soon as peoples eyes open and learn not to hate mikasa when we should be thanking her for binging us so close together
[-] The following 1 user Likes DolphinsFTW 's post:
  • Galactic Dream
(04-22-2016, 09:18 PM)Galactic Dream Wrote: Hi,

I'm Galactic Dream (Professional Noob + mega fluffy cloud from the distant nebula)

I just wanted to share my love for this community and it's members. You are all so friendly, supportive and super cool. Thanks for welcoming me into the community!!!!! I already seen some negativity but Mikasa brings the forum together with her games and positive outlook. Voakies epic designs bring people together to look at incredible art and share opinions. Dolphins spreads his dolphiness everywhere and the moderators work hard to keep the community together and keep us magical. -Gandalf uses his magic here- 

EVERY single member contributes to this community. The loss of 1 member will leave a scar on the community which will never fade. 

ily <3

Hey, you forgot to mention me? JK. xD I agree though, the community Is awesome.
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.