Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing world recored
I'm not seeing the daily record anymore, is that just me or is it everybody?
Its not updated daily lol. if u wanna see top 20 of all time slick the star at the top left my name is spammed everywhere there
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(04-22-2016, 12:56 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: Its not updated daily lol. if u wanna see top 20 of all time slick the star at the top left  my name is spammed everywhere there

You're infact wrong. I can provide video evidence if needed. There was a daily high score thing in the top left as you were playing. Where has that gone? Also that star does not exist are you using extensions?
chrome-extension://nlipoenfbbikpbjkfpfillcgkoblgpmj/edit.html

thats top 20 of all time ^

and this is the top players today

and i have no extentions, i just have my macro and my name saver on
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(04-28-2016, 12:11 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: chrome-extension://nlipoenfbbikpbjkfpfillcgkoblgpmj/edit.html

you said no extensions but posted 2 copies of the same extension? honestly I got a pdf of some asian trampoline contest results...
[Image: 6261628cc3f14079b90afa1205c742cf.png]

(04-27-2016, 11:05 PM)SilverDragon Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 12:56 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: Its not updated daily lol. if u wanna see top 20 of all time slick the star at the top left  my name is spammed everywhere there

You're infact wrong. I can provide video evidence if needed. There was a daily high score thing in the top left as you were playing. Where has that gone? Also that star does not exist are you using extensions?

no extensions...there should be a star next to a gear top left
[Image: 82cebf54a35b48a48106f19dca58a705.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
cool game
Not the most ideal video but it will work. 30 seconds in, top left you should see daily record. I've even know some youtubers mentioned there had not been a daily record for a few days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEP0Jpe6WMU
Also that star you posted, where is that? It looks like you took that picture in agar.io Maybe I just need need to post a video of whats happening.
(04-28-2016, 03:50 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 12:11 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: chrome-extension://nlipoenfbbikpbjkfpfillcgkoblgpmj/edit.html

you said no extensions but posted 2 copies of the same extension? honestly I got a pdf of some asian trampoline contest results...
[Image: 6261628cc3f14079b90afa1205c742cf.png]

(04-27-2016, 11:05 PM)SilverDragon Wrote:

no extensions...there should be a star next to a gear top left
[Image: 82cebf54a35b48a48106f19dca58a705.png]

Woah you explained him so good that he can't forgot about it lol...
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-28-2016, 11:12 PM)SilverDragon Wrote: Not the most ideal video but it will work. 30 seconds in, top left you should see daily record. I've even know some youtubers mentioned there had not been a daily record for a few days.
Also that star you posted, where is that? It looks like you took that picture in agar.io    Maybe I just need need to post a video of whats happening.

hahaha i wasnt paying attention! you were talking about slither...and this is in a slither thread...and i'm a dummy... hahaha yeah your totally right...I've heard about that too, just after reading pls dont's post I convinced myself you were talking about the AGF server! I feel dumb now. lol
Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • SilverDragon

How to get a name saver ??? could u pm me how to do it?
Tired of living.
(04-29-2016, 03:05 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 11:12 PM)SilverDragon Wrote: Not the most ideal video but it will work. 30 seconds in, top left you should see daily record. I've even know some youtubers mentioned there had not been a daily record for a few days.
Also that star you posted, where is that? It looks like you took that picture in agar.io    Maybe I just need need to post a video of whats happening.

hahaha i wasnt paying attention! you were talking about slither...and this is in a slither thread...and i'm a dummy... hahaha yeah your totally right...I've heard about that too, just after reading pls dont's post I convinced myself you were talking about the AGF server! I feel dumb now. lol
Tongue
lol yeah. you came in and I'm looking at the picture thinking "Isn't this agar.io?"