How to: Feedback!
(06-25-2016, 06:41 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 01:35 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 01:02 AM)Sinister Wrote: thank you

OMG LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!

OMG LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!

lol just realized we pretty much have the same tittle under our usernames (positive vibes) xD

The same tittle? xD That sounds violent imo

You naughty goat... "tittle" sodaC
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Voakie
(06-25-2016, 01:51 PM)Garpede Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 06:41 AM)Voakie Wrote:

OMG LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!

OMG LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!

lol just realized we pretty much have the same tittle under our usernames (positive vibes) xD

The same tittle? xD That sounds violent imo

You naughty goat... "tittle" sodaC

lol I meant title.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(04-21-2016, 05:01 PM)Voakie Wrote: Hey,

I saw this on many websites, and thought this would be a nice improvement! You see it everywhere on Reddit, StackOverflow and more.
This is what it is about:
If you like a Thread or Post, especially when you like a Thread, would it make sense to reply to the Thread saying: "I like this!"/"Good work!" or would it make even more sense to use this handy button:
[Image: HbDxCVO.png]

But Voaksersa, whyyy?
Simple: The Thread won't be spammed with "like" posts, and that will contribute to the main discussion!

WHAT I AM NOT SAYING IS:
You shouldn't contribute anymore - You should! At least if you have something to contribute! For example you can say:
Quote:Nice post! (Don't end it there)
I was wondering if that could be solved [...] and if [...]

or

Definitly looking forward to that (Don't stop there, this is what the like button also is for)
Though I would prefer the design to be a little less flat, with a few more colors!

So if you actually leave constructive feedback, a "thank you" is of course allowed!

Short:

Don't...
  • ...only say "Thank you" or anything else covering this up
Instead...
  • Use the like button, or...
  • ...contribute to the post by giving constructive feedback! (Then you also can say "thanks" in that post)
What constructive feedback means:
This is the kind of Feedback everybody (should) love! You can really get something out of it, to improove your creation, or whatever it is.

Please don't get me wong, I know it could be seen as something bad, as it puts the love out of everything. But if we get this to work out nice, then likes would earn much better reputation, and it would be just as good! For example, anybody can see the like count for your account, but nobody can see how often people said "Thanks" in one of your threads.

Not meant to boost anybody, it would just give a lot cleaner experience, with nice discussions and easy to find constructive feedback. 
Because this is the most important contribution to a Thread, Discussion, Video, Rant:
Constructive Feedback!

Thee are not rules or anything, just a few ideas (1 to be excact).
If you like this idea, make sure you use it right away.

Thanks for reading this *ss long text,
~Voakie Heart

I like this  Exclamation

Smile

Tongue

Angel
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel , Voakie
(04-22-2016, 05:57 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: @Voakie  

Thank you for making a detailed, yet straightforward post on how members should give feedback. Big Grin

Not a lot of people know how to give feedback correctly, most people rarely click the like button Dodgy , and sometimes also post dull two-word comments like "Good luck!" or "Nice post!".

Also i'm a big fan of using different colors and trying out new fonts!!

Hopefully this thread helps people construct better quality posts/replies.

lol just a day ago I made a post on my new signature called: Who likes my new signature? 

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2573

I ended up with 2 likes  Wink

~pointedly does not click 'like', just to bug 101.~

So you played with colours. And a font. Okayyyy, it can accentuate words in a post, and act like boldface i-on-steroids, but does it make it a better post?!

Oh, and I looked at your new sig.

Is that your way of pulling a @Relax , and making yourself 'Staff'? Hmmmmmm?!

~wonders with the new like/unlike, if you can just make it an 'unlike'....~ LOLOL

(10-09-2016, 08:14 PM)Supergirl Wrote: I like this  Exclamation

Smile

Tongue

Angel

lol! You used three words instead of two, and rolled out some emoji's!! Were you trying to rile up our resident-Goat?! Because I'd say you did okay. That tongue-job & angel were particularly effective.

~high-5's @Supergirl , and then hops around on 3 legs, cradling his "high" paw in pain~

Oh. And, @Voakie , THAT is not an "@ss-long" post... let me find one o' mine here..... ~shuffles papers around, and is soon lost from sight in a sheaf of white~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Supergirl , Voakie , ✨101✨
Very nice detailed thread!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
You enter a story the same as making a post..start a new thread with the title, copy/paste the story into the text box, you can preview post first to see how it lays out, then you just hit submit new thread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brimiz's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
Wow
It's very cool.
Hello. And Bye.
How to Use Exam Dumps to Ace Your Microsoft AZ-104 Certification Test
Exam dumps can be a great way to prepare for your Microsoft AZ-104 Certification Test, but using them correctly is essential to get the most out of them. Here are some tips on how to use exam dumps effectively:
First, start by reviewing all of the material that will be covered on the test. This means reading through each section and ensuring you understand everything before moving on.
Next, take practice tests using the exam dumps. These practice tests will help you get used to the format and style of questions that will be asked on the actual test.
Review any incorrect answers when taking these practice tests and try to understand why they were wrong. Use this knowledge to improve your understanding of the material and avoid making similar mistakes in future tests.
Don't rely solely on exam dumps for preparation - make sure you also study other materials like textbooks or online courses. Using multiple resources can provide a more well-rounded understanding of the subject matter and increase your chances of success on the Microsoft AZ-104 Certification Test.
Conclusion AZ-104 Test Training:
As you can see, the Microsoft AZ-104 certification test takes work to pass. However, with the proper preparation and resources, you can significantly increase your chances of success. 
One such resource that many people have found helpful is exam dumps. While they may not be a perfect solution for everyone, they offer a convenient way to practice your skills and familiarize yourself with the types of questions you will encounter on the exam.
It's important to note that more than using exam dumps alone is needed to guarantee success on the AZ-104 certification test. You should also use other study materials like official Microsoft documentation and online courses.
In addition, remember that passing this certification test isn't just about getting a piece of paper or adding another line item to your resume - it's about acquiring knowledge and skills that will help advance your career in IT.
So whether you decide to use exam dumps or not, approach studying for the Microsoft AZ-104 certification test with dedication and commitment. With hard work and persistence, there's no reason why you can't achieve your goal of becoming certified in Azure administration!
Passing the Microsoft AZ-104 certification test is a crucial step in advancing your career as an IT professional. Exam dumps can be constructive in preparing for this exam, but choosing wisely and using them appropriately is essential.
By following the tips outlined in this article, you can maximize the benefits of using exam dumps while avoiding their potential drawbacks. Remember that success on the AZ-104 exam ultimately depends on a combination of study materials, practice tests, and hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure.
Our list of highly-rated exam dumps and insights into using them effectively will help you ace your Microsoft AZ-104 certification test!
Latest Updates Await! >>>>> Dumpsarena
Just had an amazing experience with Ezybook's Meet and Greet at Luton! The seamless process from booking to pickup exceeded my expectations. Kudos to Ezybook for making travel hassle-free. Share your feedback here on 'How to: Feedback!' and let's keep the conversation going!