Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trolls copying my name on AGF
Hi guys!

Today I want to address an issue that has been bugging me (and others) recently.  
@Sora 
@Gandalf 
@Spectrumss

So I'm sure most of you have played on the AGF private server before, and a lot of you like @karlaSmile) have been annoyed by the fact that random people go ahead and use your name(and sometimes even spam the chat with profanity & etc).

I bring this to attention because today while I was playing on AGF private server someone was using my name and kept cussing in the chat and also was spamming. He also managed to trick the guy I was teaming with to think I was the "fake one", and so my own teammate ate me Dodgy , and began teaming with the fake instead Angry .

One solution i'm suggesting is on the AGF private server have an optional login screen so that registered members can play with their name.

How this works:
1. First the AGF member logs in.
2. Next they can type any name they want to use, or use their own protected name. (Protected, meaning the name will have a certain color, for example yellow, so if i'm logged in with my name it will look like this: [no life] ✨101✨,where as if an impersonator uses my name it will look like this [no life] ✨101✨)
3. This plan insures that trolls won't annoy AGF players anymore by copying their name.

Thank you Heart

[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Falysidia, karla, Konoha , Mikasa, Squirrel , Storm網, Voakie , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
To any curious out there, I don't play agar.io using my forum username. In fact, I don't even play the game anymore.
(04-21-2016, 06:12 AM)Doigt Wrote: To any curious out there, I don't play agar.io using my forum username. In fact, I don't even play the game anymore.

Once I mature enough (and begin to spend my time on more productive things) I will most likely grow out of agario, but rn i occasionally play to team with friends and etc, but I will always be active on the forums here bcuz of the loving community. Heart
This should be taken up with staff privately.
Beside the fact that this should be discussed in a PM, is this a really good idea / suggestion!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

I can see how this can be really annoying and worrying, because the troller/faker may say or do things that can damage your reputation and make others mad at you, even though you didn't do anything.
Your idea is a great way to solve it, I think.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Storm網, ✨101✨
(04-21-2016, 09:29 AM)Mikasa Wrote: Beside the fact that this should be discussed in a PM, is this a really good idea / suggestion!

Why should this discussed in a PM?  Huh
It is a problem that is encountered by many AGFR's and this issue has to be addressed publicly. Sleepy

(04-21-2016, 07:01 AM)Bane Wolfgang Wrote: This should be taken up with staff privately.

Why should this discussed in a PM?  [Image: huh.png] 

It is a problem that is encountered by many AGFR's and this issue has to be addressed publicly. [Image: sleepy.png]
(04-21-2016, 04:19 PM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote:
(04-21-2016, 09:29 AM)Mikasa Wrote: Beside the fact that this should be discussed in a PM, is this a really good idea / suggestion!

It is a problem that is encountered by many AGFR's and this issue has to be addressed publicly. Sleepy

To avoid comments like "That's a stupid idea." or hate in general...

(04-21-2016, 04:20 PM)Mikasa Wrote:

Oh ok I got ya  Wink  Angel
(04-21-2016, 04:21 PM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote:

By the way, the skin you're using in your signature looks awesome! Angel

(04-21-2016, 04:23 PM)Mikasa Wrote:
(04-21-2016, 04:21 PM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote:

By the way, the skin you're using in your signature looks awesome! Angel

Thanks, that is my clan skin, you can use it on the AGF private server by typing in: [no life]
So today again I was on AGF, minding my own business and teaming with some random dude named tyt stilewow, when suddenly I see  a fake me say "there is a fake 101".

For a second i'm confused and don't know what to say...

Then he says"i'm the real 101".
I tell him" No, you are not, and stop copying my name so you can team with my friends -_-"

While I was teaming with tyt stilewow, he secretly gets the same color as me and sneaks up on me, I have zero clue since he looks  exactly like me, he slowly eats my little pieces and by the time I realize what is happening i'm already dead Dodgy

Here is a picture:
[Image: iCjoaeP.png]

plz @Sora when you have time can you make an optional feature that lets you login and play with a colorful registered name?
IMO it would be a great improvement to AGF. 
( my registered names would be N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨, [no life] ✨101✨, and  ✨101✨)
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Sora
This will be resolved very soon!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • ✨101✨
(04-24-2016, 01:48 AM)Sora Wrote: This will be resolved very soon!

Thanks @Sora many people will benefit from this!!
(04-21-2016, 05:47 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hi guys!

Today I want to address an issue that has been bugging me (and others) recently.  
@Sora 
@Gandalf 
@Spectrumss

So I'm sure most of you have played on the AGF private server before, and a lot of you like @karlaSmile) have been annoyed by the fact that random people go ahead and use your name(and sometimes even spam the chat with profanity & etc).

I bring this to attention because today while I was playing on AGF private server someone was using my name and kept cussing in the chat and also was spamming. He also managed to trick the guy I was teaming with to think I was the "fake one", and so my own teammate ate me Dodgy , and began teaming with the fake instead Angry .

One solution i'm suggesting is on the AGF private server have an optional login screen so that registered members can play with their name.

How this works:
1. First the AGF member logs in.
2. Next they can type any name they want to use, or use their own protected name. (Protected, meaning the name will have a certain color, for example yellow, so if i'm logged in with my name it will look like this: [no life] ✨101✨,where as if an impersonator uses my name it will look like this [no life] ✨101✨)
3. This plan insures that trolls won't annoy AGF players anymore by copying their name.

Thank you Heart

i as well get fakes but you ought to deal with em!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262