Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highest score and/or survival time
Hey i was wondering what your highest ever Score on Agar.io was and/or the longest time u have stayed alive comment below Smile
Hey xxHappyfrownxx!!

My highest ever score on Agar.io was 47k

and longest time alive: 2 days

JK I don't know my longest time alive Tongue
But my highscore is legit
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(04-21-2016, 07:23 AM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote: Hey xxHappyfrownxx!!

My highest ever score on Agar.io was 47k

and longest time alive: 2 days

JK I don't know my longest time alive Tongue
But my highscore is legit

Whew! I didn't notice the 'JK' for a minute and thought... "What? On an AGF server perhaps? He runs it, and then when he was the only one left, he unleashed random bots to fly into him, and went to sleep?" Or... "He's a college-guy and hadn't had an all-nighter in awhile, so he played agar.io 48 straight to make sure he still had it in him?"

I'm the opposite... don't really know a high score. About 6K, (in Teams), and I beleive that's only possible with a lot of help, so it's really not any kind of achievement. And longest Time To Live, is about 2.5 hrs -- a rare Team's "win" game.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ✨101✨
My highest score on Agar.io is 54k. Not that good, I know. Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(04-21-2016, 09:27 AM)Mikasa Wrote: My highest score on Agar.io is 54k. Not that good, I know. Big Grin

On agario or agf?
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
My highscore on Agar.io is about 70k (not terrible, but not that great) but on Agarw.com, one of my favourite private servers, it is about 340k. But AgarW is easy peasy so don't be to amazed. Tongue

Here is an image of my highscore of AgarW when I was in the TVX clan and with the username DONUT with the O as a donut.
[Image: My_Agar_W_Highscore_On_FFA_HARD.png]
By the way in that pic about half my mass is off the top of the screen xD.
Longest time playing?
No idea. Tongue

This is random, but I <3 doing Tongue faces. Random fact of the day!
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
Players in Agar.io have achieved impressive high scores and survival times, with some reaching several million points and staying alive for several hours or even days in some cases. It's a fun and challenging game that can lead to some impressive feats!
My AgarW highscore while I was in the TVX clan and playing under the moniker DONUT (with the O as a donut) is seen below. It's a game full of excitement and difficulty, and it can lead to amazing achievements!
Below is my AgarW highscore from when I played under the nickname DONUT (the O looking like a donut) and was a member of the TVX clan. It's an exciting and challenging game that can lead to incredible accomplishments!
Based on my findings, the highest recorded score on Agar.io is around 420,000, and the longest survival time is estimated to be around 45 minutes. These achievements were likely accomplished using custom bots or scripts, as they require exceptional skill and coordination.