Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Slothys website!
@Slothy just made a new website! Come join! http://slothyspcgames.icyboards.net/portal.php
There are still some adjustments that need to be made, but it's decent so far!

PANDAS RULE!!!
EAT MY LOLO!

My ingame name is LoLo so if you see me, make sure you tell me you saw me on the threads! Big Grin
I'm officially in [No life] so please don't ask me to join your clan, sorry. Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Emotions's post:
  • Sora
isnt this kinda stuff against the rules?
(04-19-2016, 10:19 PM)Sinister Wrote: isnt this kinda stuff against the rules?

How?
EAT MY LOLO!

My ingame name is LoLo so if you see me, make sure you tell me you saw me on the threads! Big Grin
I'm officially in [No life] so please don't ask me to join your clan, sorry. Sad
(04-19-2016, 10:23 PM)Emotions Wrote:

How?

advertising :p
(04-19-2016, 10:51 PM)Sinister Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 10:23 PM)Emotions Wrote:

How?

advertising :p

Yea, it is basically against the rules.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

as far as i know, these forums are for agario enthusiasts, and any advertising for outside sites (as long as its not spam) is totally ok! we support you Slothy, and you support us! there's no need to bring GOTA fascist paranoia in here. we're all here for the same reason, and can encourage, or discourage anyone who posts anything. I believe Slothy is down for the cause, and have no reason to feel threatened by his enthusiasm, or desire to start a separate conversation. If we didn't want people to grow, we wouldn't have threads on coding and creating websites/forums. I hope everyone supports any effort by our fellow enthusiasts on these forums in their endeavors, as long as they aren't actively trying to put down what were doing here! there's room for all of us, and if we want, WE can be the Hub....as far as I'm concerned we are the backbone for these new launches, and Proud of it! growth and expansion encourages growth and expansion..new ideas only serve to create better experiences for us all. so give Slothy a thumbs up, just make sure to remember where you came from, I'm sure Slothy will Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-20-2016, 04:18 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: [...] There's no need to bring GOTA fascist paranoia in here.

I hope it wasn't a mistake now that I brought everyone here from Gota...  Sad

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • run SPOT run
(04-20-2016, 06:14 AM)Mikasa Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 04:18 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: [...] There's no need to bring GOTA fascist paranoia in here.

certainly not! like I said , the more unadulterated voices we have, the stronger we are! it's only the choices the mods have made that disturb me about gota....seems like they WANT a police state...crazy...I love the new blood thats here! Makes it more fun for everyone, just gotta ditch that paranoid mindset! the whole point being that together we are better, no matter where we come from or hang out...idgaf (i dont give a fuc) where you chat more often, were here to share ideas and laughs, and I'm happy to welcome anyone who shares that ideal!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-20-2016, 07:02 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 06:14 AM)Mikasa Wrote:

certainly not! like I said , the more unadulterated voices we have, the stronger we are! it's only the choices the mods have made that disturb me about gota....seems like they WANT a police state...crazy...I love the new blood thats here! Makes it more fun for everyone, just gotta ditch that paranoid mindset! the whole point being that together we are better, no matter where we come from or hang out...idgaf (i dont give a fuc) where you chat more often, were here to share ideas and laughs, and I'm happy to welcome anyone who shares that ideal!

Well said, sir.